LegacyGT.com

Buffalo-Rochester-Syracuse-Albany Thread

xjoecool85x

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think I'm going to make it. I have a long list of things to do tomorrow.

Current: 16 Crosstrek Premium w/ Eyesight & 05 Outback XT 5MT

Past Subies: 14 FXT Premium, 14 WRX hatch, 06 Legacy 2.5i SE 5MT, 98 Outback wagon

• 3 months later...
Any experience with places to get tint in Syracuse Area? My google search was a little light on results.

I had mine done at Installations Unlimited, I asked a hundred questions about what type of film, how it was cut, how long the installer had been doing it and all the answers were straightforward so I went for it. The car was done in less than 2 hours and was immaculate. The tint install was flawless.

This place is a typical stereo, rims, car alarm shop, but their tint guy is only a tint guy and has been doing it for years. I would highly recommend.

However; with that said, the first time I called, they qouted me $200. When I physically went in to ask the aforementioned questioned, the price went to $250. So, when I called back to make an appointment, I told them they qouted me $200, so they said OK, $200 it is.

Lesson here, dont go in there dressed in slacks, shirt and tie, they will raise the price.

-Mike

Negative on the bra. Actually negative on any work from them. Just have heard a lot of good things about them. I beileve the paint on your ride is all about how you take care of em. Ya... rock chips will happen but what vehicle doesnt have rock chips. Just keep em washed and waxed!! And out of our lovely CNY ROADS!!

Archived