LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo guys,

I need some help.. I need to sell my 2008 Legacy GT LTD w/ Nav. It's a great car as you all know.. I bought it for 25k and want to sell it for about 23k if possible. It has a little over 9K miles on it (7K were mainland miles). It's XM radio ready (just gotta call the company and set it all up), has a SOA installed remote starter, all power everything, all leather interior, 5S AT w/ Tiptronic shifting capability + paddle shifters at the steering wheel. I'm probably forgetting alot.. but anyhow the point is I want to sell it and I figured someone on the forums has to know someone who will take care of it or wants one. So let me know. The price is pretty straight foward, I feel like it's a steal and I am more than willing to negotiate within reason, but shoots hope to hear from someone.

Brodie -- 808 385 0434 (just leave a message and i'll get back at you, dont like to answer numbers IDK)

Yo guys,

I need some help.. I need to sell my 2008 Legacy GT LTD w/ Nav. It's a great car as you all know.. I bought it for 25k and want to sell it for about 23k if possible. It has a little over 9K miles on it (7K were mainland miles). It's XM radio ready (just gotta call the company and set it all up), has a SOA installed remote starter, all power everything, all leather interior, 5S AT w/ Tiptronic shifting capability + paddle shifters at the steering wheel. I'm probably forgetting alot.. but anyhow the point is I want to sell it and I figured someone on the forums has to know someone who will take care of it or wants one. So let me know. The price is pretty straight foward, I feel like it's a steal and I am more than willing to negotiate within reason, but shoots hope to hear from someone.

Brodie -- 808 385 0434 (just leave a message and i'll get back at you, dont like to answer numbers IDK)

Hey...

Try posting it here:

http://www.i-club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=124

you might get a better response.

Pictures would help too.

Seems like a good deal to me... too bad I'm not looking for a ride right now!

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really want to ship this part, so i'd like to sell it locally. I have a part that was attempted to be installed, but I was sent the wrong transmission part, I verified with crucial racing that this is for 05+ manual transmissions.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/808subaru/DSCN7426.jpg

It's basically brand new.

Howzit guys,

My name is Mako, I just bought a 98 Legacy 2.5 GT Wagon this past Saturday. Has a few dings here and there and is in need of a couple of parts, but all in all, its a great car. Just a little more TLC and she should be good. Any of you guys have any parts for sale? I'm having a hard time finding what I need in the search option. I think I'm typing it in wrong or something, but let me know if guys have anything.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
In Honolulu visiting my parents since Monday. Not one Legacy spotted yet. HPD was out in force on H1 (East and West) near Mapunapuna/Salt Lake late last night -- passed 4 cars being cited in less than a 1 mile span.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

In Honolulu visiting my parents since Monday. Not one Legacy spotted yet. HPD was out in force on H1 (East and West) near Mapunapuna/Salt Lake late last night -- passed 4 cars being cited in less than a 1 mile span.

I was in Waikiki with the Leggy last week, took my 1yr old to the aquarium. Would have gone to the zoo this week if it wasn't so darn hot.

Where you from?

I was in Waikiki with the Leggy last week, took my 1yr old to the aquarium. Would have gone to the zoo this week if it wasn't so darn hot.

Where you from?

Rocklin, CA. A suburb of Sacramento.

Finally saw a SWP GT sedan on Kalanianaole Hwy in front of Waialae Iki Park @ 11:30 am. Might have seen it again on Kilauea Ave @ 2:30 pm.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Traded it in actually.

And you know the pics are coming! :D

LOL I saw that coming too. When shaggy called me and told me the price of the 08 I immediately thought "Joey's gonna be on this like white on rice".

Congrats yo.

Archived