LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awww i miss hawaii SOOO much.

left in 04 to go to college at FSU. been trying to find a way to move back since i graduated.

glad to see hawaii representin :)

Wow, and I thought I went a long way to go to college at Purdue (West Lafayette, Indiana)!!

What did you study at FSU?

i studied IT. i met a lot of hawaii people in fort walton beach (which was 2 hours away from FSU)...all stationed in the military. so thats how i got by with my homesickness. im STILL homesick :(

Maybe some pics will help (?)

http://i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191284

I'm making a DVD slideshow of this cruise. PM me if you want me to mail you a copy. Got some video (albeit a little bumpy) of us going up & down Pali headed towards Windward Mall. Also got pics & I'll be adding some Hawaiian music as well.

-Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Just checkin'... you guys with the '05 or '06 model get that letter from Subaru Hawaii today about the rear wheel bearing extended warranty program?

It's been extended to 8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first.

They describe the problem with the bearings as once that produces a "whining" sound. I'm not quite sure what that means exactly... has anyone had problems with their bearings?

Had it, sounds like a lot of squealing like something loose,..

Of course, they blamed the coilovers I had on my car making the suspension too stiff thus damaging the bearing, but had it replaced under warranty anyways.

I wonder if this letter means I can have them replaced again and again as long as <8 years and 100k miles? A lot of lgt.com members had this problem..

The list of 05 (I know of is):

1. Bad fuel injector (causing bad idle or misfiring).

2. Radiator fan relay.

3. Wheel bearing.

Of which I had so far replaced under warranty and I have < 27k miles.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm in So Cal but also had issues with bearing. Have 15k mi and already had the front left bearings replaced with that whining/squealing noise. The dealer said they were able to visually inspect the damage and went ahead and replaced it.

• 2 months later...
I don't think any of us has a tactrix but I know some i-clubbers do. Also saw your post about the single exhaust thing, I'm running single and have got nothing but compliments on it.

really? i'm surprised, good to know....my bro who owns a red wrx wagon(you probably know him if you've been to servco subaru parts and service) told me not to go single exhaust on my LGT.....what did you do about the second exhaust hole?

Ah I seen the wagon it's beautiful, I want his wheels lol.

Reason I went single is cause our exhausts aren't true duals so I saw no need to keep it like that. Also my car sounds deeper and more beefy than any wrx/sti I know. As for the cut out in the bumper I've learned to deal with it. Don't bother me at all.

Ah I seen the wagon it's beautiful, I want his wheels lol.

Reason I went single is cause our exhausts aren't true duals so I saw no need to keep it like that. Also my car sounds deeper and more beefy than any wrx/sti I know. As for the cut out in the bumper I've learned to deal with it. Don't bother me at all.

he's got his wheels and tires from tirerack......i don't know what a true dual exhaust is, what the difference form what i have and a true dual?

edit:every car my bro has owned has been a sight for sore eyes...

Archived