LegacyGT.com

Hawaii Legacy Owners

kavolta

Our car isn't true dual because it splits from 1 pipe into 2 pipes instead of 2 seperate pipes coming from 2 seperate headers.

Btw chris I didn't know u fly outer island too. Nice seeing u on the plane

This guy explained it. Jason set up another leggy bbq man.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really? i'm surprised, good to know....my bro who owns a red wrx wagon(you probably know him if you've been to servco subaru parts and service) told me not to go single exhaust on my LGT.....what did you do about the second exhaust hole?
Ty's your brother? He works right next door to me. I talk to him everyday.

Ty's your brother? He works right next door to me. I talk to him everyday.

Yeah TY is my sisters husband, where do you work? Rex tires?

Cuz I.'ve met almost everyone at subaru parts and rex tires.....

spotted a black LGT tonight 10:20pm on H1 west, almost got clipped by a caddilac merging into other lane....

debadged rear, didn't even know it was a leggy until i saw the rear lights....wondering if he's on this forum

I'm sad I'm now in big island hilo side. Supposed to be hardly any lgts here. I seen on lgt sedan in silver with alaska plates. The rest are in kona. I think I maybe one of the few wagons here. According to subrau they haven't had a wagon come in on hilo side.

I work in the IT department right next door.

oh i was there last friday getting my alignment done, i was there for awhile in the morning just talking to rick, ty and ken...i'll be there soon enough for more parts...is your name pat?

I'm sad I'm now in big island hilo side. Supposed to be hardly any lgts here. I seen on lgt sedan in silver with alaska plates. The rest are in kona. I think I maybe one of the few wagons here. According to subrau they haven't had a wagon come in on hilo side.

Not like it's better here lol. I rarely see lgts driving around. But that's why I got my car and not a wrx/sti cause too much of those around. I like the fact our cars are pretty rare.

not like it's better here lol. I rarely see lgts driving around. But that's why i got my car and not a wrx/sti cause too much of those around. I like the fact our cars are pretty rare.

amen......

Our car isn't true dual because it splits from 1 pipe into 2 pipes instead of 2 seperate pipes coming from 2 seperate headers.

Btw chris I didn't know u fly outer island too. Nice seeing u on the plane

Sorry so late to reply. Yeah I fly like 2-8 times a month.

I fly out on the early flights usually.

Anyone planning on going to this cruise?

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200727

I'm down. Pending I have nothing to do on whatever day is set.

Anyone thinking of doing this?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102533

I think it would be a great auto-x setup. Maybe i should get a LGT motor and trans and run this setup in my wrx?

I'm thinking about it. Depending on my dyno numbers with a new clutch and/or my 1/4 mile times. I want 300awhp (highly doubt I'll get it) or hit 12's. If I don't get either I'm gonna do the swap.

Chris,..

Thought you did the STI swap with turbo and all? Was it just the TMIC and intake Manifold then??? Id be sure you hit the magcic 300whp mark....

I'm down. Pending I have nothing to do on whatever day is set.

I'm thinking about it. Depending on my dyno numbers with a new clutch and/or my 1/4 mile times. I want 300awhp (highly doubt I'll get it) or hit 12's. If I don't get either I'm gonna do the swap.

i wouldn't mind heading to this cruise if some lgt members would roll out with me. i'm in ewa beach. who owns the grey lgt on makakilo drive? nice single exhaust. my car hasn't seen the road for a couple months but i'll def. bring it on the cruise.

Archived