LegacyGT.com

Official 08 Spec B thread

psi365

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy at work is going to a dealer near his house that has a 08 spec B in stock and take some pics for me. He is going on a Sunday (dealers in IL are closed on sundays) to take the pics for me so he won't be able to get in the car or turn anything on. Now assuming the car is going to be parked outside.................is there anything inparticular anyone wants a pic of? I can't host pics so I may need someones help in posting them.

BTW the car is supposed to be Quartz Silver

very sexi in the front end, but for soem reason the rear isnt hitting me much.

That's what she said??

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][B]"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Jedi Master Yoda (I believe he was talking about the search tool)[URL="http://specb.jerkerstudios.com/"][/URL] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Unfortunately the guy that was supposed to take the pics didn't come to work on Friday so I wasn't able to get your requests done. He did get a pic of the front end, but he said the car was still wrapped up in shipping plastic including the interior. Even better was the fact he forgot to bring the camera with him to work today. So I'll try to get the pic up as soon as I get it. He did say the quartz silver is a pretty dark almost grey silver.

There is a thread on here somewhere with 08 spec.B pics... I saw it a couple days back. It might have been a link to an ebay auction... but it definitely had a ton of pics of the 08 spec.B. I'm sure that nifty search tool could help... but I just can't find it. ;)
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy][B]"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'." -Jedi Master Yoda (I believe he was talking about the search tool)[URL="http://specb.jerkerstudios.com/"][/URL] [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I was trying since a dealer kinda close to me has one in stock, but I talked to the guy more and on top of it still being in plastic, it also has cars 10" on either side of it and backed againist a wall. He said he is going to try to get a few more pics of what he can, but not sure when.

Link to the 08 ebay auction car!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-spec-B-Legacy-Diamond-Gray-Met_W0QQitemZ140108730749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ31869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was trying since a dealer kinda close to me has one in stock, but I talked to the guy more and on top of it still being in plastic, it also has cars 10" on either side of it and backed againist a wall. He said he is going to try to get a few more pics of what he can, but not sure when.

Link to the 08 ebay auction car!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-spec-B-Legacy-Diamond-Gray-Met_W0QQitemZ140108730749QQihZ004QQcategoryZ31869QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See, I knew I wasn't crazy. :p

Hi, gang -- I'm thinking about a Spec-B to complement our new OBXTL if we make a move back to the mountains (I don't live in Subaru-land now, but did, and have owned several including an STi).

I've got what's probably a naive question, one that may have been discussed in another thread somewhere:

What's with the relatively skinny 215-width tires on these otherwise beefed up cars? Even the OB has 225s.

Would 235/40s fit with strut clearance? Thanks, HPH

There is one at my local dealer, I might head over there today, what do you guys want to see pictures of, besides the front bumper? Any special requests?

Direct side shot?

There is one at my local dealer, I might head over there today, what do you guys want to see pictures of, besides the front bumper? Any special requests?

Do you know what color? I'm interested in what the quartz silver looks like since I can find pics of the diamond grey now. Some interior shots if possible please.

Just purchased the '08 Spec.b this past weekend.

So far, I love it.

Yes it does have memory seats and the color is Diamond gray.

As I never had the opportunity to see a '07 up close, I can't really

comment on the differences between the two. Though I do prefer

the interior color this year to the '07, but that's just a personal choice.

Just purchased the '08 Spec.b this past weekend.

So far, I love it.

Yes it does have memory seats and the color is Diamond gray.

As I never had the opportunity to see a '07 up close, I can't really

comment on the differences between the two. Though I do prefer

the interior color this year to the '07, but that's just a personal choice.

Congrats! I believe you are the first '08 spec.B owner on these boards.

As posted above, pics pics! :)

-ben

Congrats on the new '08. Doesn't look like they've changed too much, not even the shift surround on the center console.

I think the biggest thing that sets me off on the '08 is the wheels, just not really me. I was on the fence til I saw the new sedan last weekend and then I was pretty impressed with the looks on a 2.5i, it told me it's all in the wheels.

Can you please confirm for us the hood and control arms for the front and rear suspension are still aluminum or have changed to steel?

Hey guys, sorry for not posting pictures yet, but I couldn't get over there yesterday, and today it is crappy weather, and my sales guy is off. I will go there tomorrow or Friday and take my camera.

The Spec on the lot is Daimond Grey, but they have a 2.5i that is Quartz Silver, so maybe I can take some comparison shots. I will also take a magnet to test the hood.

Archived