LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

• 1 month later...

“If you can see your path laid out in front of you step by step, you know it's not your path. Your own path you make up step-by-step; that's how you know it's your path.” ~ Joseph Campbell

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"We have orchestras and theaters districts and world-class shopping. We have Chef Wolfgang Puck, they have Chef Boyardee.”

and

"The fly-over states have become the passed-over states, that’s why red state voters are so pissed off. They don’t hate us, they want to be us.”

-Bill Maher

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 1 month later...

“The script is good, the crew are good. Just spending an entire day with (the claims adjuster) either yelling at people on the phone or getting yelled at by people on the phone, it just was too much. I don’t know how these people do it. I’d rather play a customer service rep than one of these poor bastards. I’d rather spend 10 years working in the heat on some oil rig, like I did before doing ‘There Will Be Blood,’ for which I won my second Oscar, than deal with people on their auto accident. Never again. By God, never again.”

-Daniel Day Lewis after backing out of a $15 million role as a claims adjuster

Edited by Dishwasher

Brought to you by Pfizer

Yeah....I heard that claims adjusters are a true bunch of assho........umm...never mind....LOL

They are, trust me. :lol:

After being blamed for the holocaust the 3rd time, I just kind of gave up on giving a shit about what people said to me or about me.

Brought to you by Pfizer

“The script is good, the crew are good. Just spending an entire day with (the claims adjuster) either yelling at people on the phone or getting yelled at by people on the phone, it just was too much. I don’t know how these people do it. I’d rather play a customer service rep than one of these poor bastards. I’d rather spend 10 years working in the heat on some oil rig, like I did before doing ‘There Will Be Blood,’ for which I won my second Oscar, than deal with people on their auto accident. Never again. By God, never again.”

-Daniel Day Lewis after backing out of a $15 million role as a claims adjuster

Too close to home?

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...