LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

When I have an job where I have an office, or even a cubicle with wall space, I hang a plaque that I was given 20 years ago by my father in law as a commissioning gift. It read, "The integrity of the upright guides them". I honestly believe if you seek to do the right thing you cna sleep with a clear conscience.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

John Mayer talking about COVID-19

“You are sacrificing certain aspects of your time so that other people, some you know and some you don’t know, get more time on their life. You give someone else—many other people sometimes—years on their life by changing a certain aspect of pleasure in yours. I cannot think of a more rewarding ratio of what you have to do to what someone else gets from it.”

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge'." ~ Isaac Asimov

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...