LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

"I think there are clearly religious implications whenever you start to discuss the origins of the universe. There must be religious overtones."

Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.” - Orson Wells in "The Third Man"
453747.png

• 3 weeks later...
I remember being a kid and the worst punishment my mom could hand down was grounding me from going outside. This was like taking away the internet, video games, TV and books all wrapped into one. We played outside. We climbed trees. We ran through sprinkler. We broke a lot more bones and had a lot more bad ass stories to tell. Losing the outdoors was losing our freedom and we gave two shits about computers. Bring this back, please.

http://www.bedug.com/pics/Fun4/how_internet_really_changed_our_lives_640_11.jpg

453747.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Every time our country stands in the path of danger, an instinct seems to summon her finest first. Those who truly understand her. When freedom shivers in the cold peril, it's always the Patriots who first hear her call. When loss of liberty is looming as it is now, the siren sounds first in the hearts of freedoms vanguard. When ordinary hands can possess such an extraordinary instrument, that symbolizes the full measure of human dignity and liberty. That's why those five words issue an a irresistible call to us and we muster:

"From my cold dead hands"

-Charlton Heston

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

"Returning hate for hate, multiples hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

-- Martin Luther King

Edited by SBT

Everyone should read that Martin Luthor King quote and embrace it for once.

Fixed that for you... this isn't the PA. :)

Everyone should read that Martin Luthor King quote and embrace it for once.

http://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-to-be-a-legend-you-ve-either-got-to-be-dead-or-excessively-old-christopher-lee-112-65-47.jpg

It’s like these were written with KRB in mind .....

While filming “Expendables 3”, Sylvester Stallone had a metal plate fitted after falling and injuring his back. He said in an interview “…so if I’m squeaky just deal with it okay, it’s not my shoes it’s my back”.
453747.png