LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
"Man, it was like gettin' outta' jail!" ~ famed jazz clarinetist Pete Fountain, commenting on the expiration of his contract with the Lawrence Welk orchestra early in his career

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

“Bad broad, man. Gets up in the morning, she looks like Duke Elllington!” ~ drummer/band leader Buddy Rich, commenting on singer Dusty Springfield on the Johnny Carson Tonight Show

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone."
Delightfully ironic ... for those who know who Bjarne Stroustrup is. Edited by ammcinnis

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There was a knock on our dressing-room door. Our manager shouted, 'Keith! Ron! The Police are here!' Oh, man, we panicked, flushed everything down the john. Then the door opened and it was Stewart Copeland and Sting.

-- Keith Richards

453747.png

• 1 month later...

I miss Molly Ivins. I recently came across this quote that I hadn't seen before:

“I learned two things growing up in Texas. 1: God loves you, and you're going to burn in hell forever. 2: Sex is the dirtiest and most dangerous thing you can possibly do, so save it for someone you love.”

spacer.png