LegacyGT.com

Quotes???

BDII

Sorry to see him go. And sorry that anybody could be so sad so that they kill themselves, Except Hitler I think that was a good move on his part Oh, and Stalin could've used a head start.

He was an authentic hero of the misunderstood food industry. The world is a worse place without him.

Brought to you by Pfizer

I haven't seen it yet but some seasons are on Netflix. I'll give it a try.

A really good Netflix show is Chef's Table which talks about different chefs around the world and why and how they do what they do, from Argentina, to Vietnam, to Italy, Asia, and more. Fantastic.

Edited by KartRacerBoy

He was an authentic hero of the misunderstood food industry. The world is a worse place without him.

Have you watched Mind of a Chef?

I think it's better than Parts Unknown

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 4 weeks later...

When asked what surprises him the most, the Dalai Lama replied:

“Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/05/25/someone-asked-the-dalai-lama-what-surprises-him-most-his-response-was-mind-altering/

What is strength?

It is the absence of excuse-making. “If I had that fellow’s chance, if my circumstances were different, if my capital were larger”—out upon all such unmanly whimpering. The music of strength is not set in the key of whines. We must accept life as it is and make the best of it. Whenever a speaker begins with an apology, you may know his audience is to feed on chaff. Strength strikes the word “excuse” from its vocabulary.

- James Isaac Vance, From Royal Manhood, 1899

"Remember, men, you're fighting for this woman's honor ... which is probably more than she ever did!" ~ Groucho Marx (Duck Soup) Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

There is only one thing more stupid than mankind in general.

Every man in particular.

--unknown

I think that might be backward, but let's see if we can get a consensus...

meetingsdemotivator_1024x1024.jpg.9fdce0ebd8dafa7c3aab66a33ff04ef9.jpg

Edited by NSFW

This has probably been used already, but going along with the theme here and one I like:

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." -Bruce Lee