LegacyGT.com

Legacy Specific ACT Clutch. I WIN!!

sleepin gt

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe the clutch and fly, but then you put added stress on the transmission and diffs. (sh*t rolls downhill)

i think i'm right. :lol:

Yes, you are. I ran into this phenomenon with an old acura I used to have. Split the case in half on the dragstrip - but the RPS clutch was fine!

no chatter. act race disks are cheaper on all their clutches.... fo-ever. dont know why... pressure on either is the same. Dont even know when they will have the Race Disk, so please dont order it guys.

I DO OFFICIALLY have 2 full street disk/streetlite kits in stock. We never suggest going under this weight for a flywheel in a subaru. I know its not much of a difference from retail, but for LGT members 850 complete!

+ shipping or sales tax where applicable.

ACT does their research, and when i talked to them 3 months ago, they said they had 2 flywheels from SOA that they were working with. Id be very surprised if this complete assembly didnt work.

re: bskey: about 30 ground, about 200 next day air ;)

I'll buy one right now..IF i can be gauranteed that it will not go the way of the RPS clutch and that if it does, a replacement will be made available to me free of cost. Would be nice if the gaurantee also covered labor of replacing defective parts.

Blaming the driver and voiding the warantee isn't cool either.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

what would make sense to me is that on the street disk there is a whole lot more material involved. Still going strong. zero chatter ever (spec did chatter) and very easy engagement. Any more reviews as of yet?

Oh and down shifting is a PLEASURE AGAIN!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong....

I heard that an organic PP (like the ACT kit and the stocker) is able to "heal" itself if you scortch it unlike Kevlar (stage 2 and 2+ SPEC) which will be toast. I'm guessing it would take more to scortch the Kevlar,but anyway. Am I wrong?

Correct me if I'm wrong....

I heard that an organic PP (like the ACT kit and the stocker) is able to "heal" itself if you scortch it unlike Kevlar (stage 2 and 2+ SPEC) which will be toast. I'm guessing it would take more to scortch the Kevlar,but anyway. Am I wrong?

TTBOMK you are correct.

• 2 weeks later...

A little off topic, but I don't feel like searching right now as I'm at work.

Will an Exedy twin disc for a Subaru 5 speed work with my 05 LGT? I have a chance to buy one at a sick price to go with my turbo swap and don't want to pass up this deal.

I don't think it will fit, but I don't recall exactly why. I will search for more info later, but I figured if anyone knows the answer now, it will save me some time.

Thanks

Super JDM part out: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65039

PM me an offer!

Archived