LegacyGT.com

Legacy Specific ACT Clutch. I WIN!!

sleepin gt

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my ACT/WRX clutch combo is now complete will schedule the install soon. here are some pics. everything fits together properly on the bench :lol: now comes the real test. there is no spacer on the fw or pp that i can see like Han's said it must be on the ACT fw only. any last minute tips or things to watch out for? btw the ship weight on the fw was 24#. bosco

IMG_0515.jpg.a898faa74b9bdaaf1c647db0c07504aa.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg.794f761b8b904a6e5aac6abf8832f286.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg.eaac7d093fd9d8119b82fab4247f179f.jpg

Stay Stock Stay Happy

:confused:

I weighted my flywheel at work...pretty sure she weighed in at 24lbs.

you are correct 24# btw this stuff look like what you received? i know i have asked alot of questions but in the many years of aftermarket parts which don't work like advertised i am overly cautious. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

wow... i got beat by a chevy blazer with some mammoth v8 in it with my slipping clutch.... then again, he was running 8.9 in the 1/8th, and that was what my first run was with stock clutch (before it decided to start slipping really bad)

^ Trailblazer SS can run in the 12's.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Chevrolet--TrailBlazer-Drag-Racing.html

I'd take a jeep srt 8

12.4 @ 109.47mph

http://www.dragtimes.com/2007-Jeep-Cherokee-SRT8-Videos-10542.html

so now the 06 WRX fw is 1/4" smaller than my stock LGT fw? how does the starter engage now with a smaller wheel? when will this end? :confused::rolleyes:;):spin::redface::cool::p:lol:

btw here is the description for the clutch kit i just received from RallySport

ACT Street Clutch Kit 06 WRX/05+ Legacy GT SB5-HDMM

i bench fit the complete kit to the WRX fw and it looks good to me almost like it was made for it. :lol:

will let you boys know the outcome i'm calling my guy in the morning to setup appointment. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

so now the 06 WRX fw is 1/4" smaller than my stock LGT fw? how does the starter engage now with a smaller wheel? when will this end? :confused::rolleyes:;):spin::redface::cool::p:lol:

Yes it is.

That is why you need the whole kit (fly, PP, disc) and you can't match & match 06 rex type pieces with LGT pieces.

All or nothing!

Archived