LegacyGT.com

2008 US Legacy and Outback Model Lineup

Jon in CT

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys...it was all my fault...

first it was my 'tude after a long shift in the ER...i had the wrong perspective...second was my spelling (how stupid of me)...third was not understanding the chain of events that would take place after i had already appologized...

however, if i am willing to write something for the whole world to see...then i should be willing to accept the sequela regardless of any appologies...i get it... NO TAKE BACKS!!!

peace (or piece)

fueling the fire for personal attacks once agian... great job:icon_bigg

Oh... I guess I'm not allowed to have fun, eh?

Why don't you report some real inappropriate threads....like.... maybe some of yours?

You still haven't answered my question on the other thread.... what are you waiting for, Randy?

Oh... I guess I'm not allowed to have fun, eh?

Why don't you report some real inappropriate threads....like.... maybe some of yours?

which ones?

You still haven't answered my question on the other thread.... what are you waiting for, Randy?

for you to resign.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

someone asked for the bronze pics? her 'tis

http://www.subdriven.com/news/publish/Subaru_News/article_478.shtml

me no like. and what's with the SOA obsession with 'taupe'? I'm not an 80 year old farmer and i don't what a white buick! :)

wait a sec - that link is for the outback, and while it does indeed LOOK bronze to my colour-challenged eyes, s/o else is going to have to confirm this - apologies if not!

someone asked for the bronze pics? her 'tis

http://www.subdriven.com/news/publish/Subaru_News/article_478.shtml

me no like. and what's with the SOA obsession with 'taupe'? I'm not an 80 year old farmer and i don't what a white buick! :)

wait a sec - that link is for the outback, and while it does indeed LOOK bronze to my colour-challenged eyes, s/o else is going to have to confirm this - apologies if not!

Yup, confirmed: Harvest Gold. The red will look something like the attached color code sheet. Got it from an updated post by Jon in CT.

2008_legacy_codes_colors[1].pdf

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Well, with the way Subaru is headed, my next car won't be another Legacy, or any other Subaru for that matter. By the time I'm ready to trade in my '06 in 4 or so years, I'm quite certain Subaru will have less colors, options, and interior choices than the original Ford Model T had.......

What, did Subaru buy up all the leftover drums of Oldsmobile paint from GM when they shut it down? I've never seen a less offensive, bland color lineup in my life......Subaru - the car with paint colors only a grandma would love.

Yes. Very good! You can read your own posts! :) I thought maybe I should post it farther down here since people are posting pics of Harvert Gold and wondering what color it as along with people still trying to figure out what this Bronze is going to be like. But yes, the first post has it also. Thanks! :)
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Archived