LegacyGT.com

2008 US Legacy and Outback Model Lineup

Jon in CT

No Legacy wagons, but there are two versions of the 2.5i Limited in each the outback and Legacy lines. One with VDC, one without.

Why not just include VDC with the Limited trim?

Yet they can the Legacy Wagon, and won't offer colors. No memory seats in anything shy of the Spec B/3.0R or high end outbacks.... no interior color choices...

I just wonder what goes through the reasoning in the product planning at SOA....

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That wouldn't be bad. I think the orange-ish color the civic si comes in is pretty cool, habanero red, that may not look great on a legacy, but if it's darker red, a little more conservative, it would look good. Either way, we know the color selection on the legacy sucks ass. DGM is the only metallic color that it comes in that I like, since they got rid of regal blue.

Rethinking it, I think its really lame that SOA is offering the Legacy only with a 3.0L V6. I know they wanna make money, but at wait for the 3.6L and give us something worthwhile.

And I wanna know what this 3.6L is capable of. ....powerful enough, yet fuel efficient that Tribecas might actually sell????!?!?

:lol: Mike, you better hold onto that '05 till '15 if you wanna see some change! :( It was the golden year of options in '05. Not all the bells and whistles but we had options... I'm with ya buddy though. I'm just gonna drive this thing into the gorund. 42k so far, I figure about 160k to go if I have to! :lol:
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

:lol: Mike, you better hold onto that '05 till '15 if you wanna see some change! :( It was the golden year of options in '05. Not all the bells and whistles but we had options... I'm with ya buddy though. I'm just gonna drive this thing into the gorund. 42k so far, I figure about 160k to go if I have to! :lol:

Honestly, I really love the interior on the '07 Spec B. It was done perfectly. But, I do not want a manual. I am happy with the automatic, it does good enough for me and it makes like easier in stop and go. I remember being shocked when I found out that you were stuck with no choices for interior colors on the '06. I have my regal blue with black leather interior, which was only possible on the '05 MY.

I find it baffling that they continue reducing the color and interior choices. Heck, it changes the entire look of the car. :( Well, here's to hoping for the '09 MY.

Archived