LegacyGT.com

2008 US Legacy and Outback Model Lineup

Jon in CT

:lol: This seems vaugely familiar... wait for the '07 was the first time we all said it, now '08 isn't even on the showroom floor and we are waiting for '09. :(:lol: I know what you mean though...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI - this is a car sight...and all genders are encouraged to participate... though all of the complaining about 'not having a wagon' or over 'lack of specific colors' reminds me of 2 little girls argueing over hair color or nail polish...(that's just really cute MEN...really cute)...i just wanted to remind you that if your a man and you like subaru you DON'T have to act metrosexual...REALLY

** the u.s is NOT getting a wagon. we have known this for some time now...let it go...deal with it and move on...

** Subaru makes GREAT cars...but does not have the fiscal backing of a larger financial net that bigger companies can appreciate...their vehicles only come in a few colors so that they can save $$...we all know this

** Companies DO NOT make financial decisions based off of the taste of a few people (and i mean a few). you (individually) are not that important (and neither am i)...quit making SOA out to be an entity of BAD decision making just because their decisions don't suite YOUR personal taste...

** the choices that have been made are based on something that we (as regular peons) aren't privied to or...that many of us fail to have the wisdom to understand...

** i have said my peace...so i am going to get a bear, watch the game...and enjoy being a MAN

my encouragment would be to organize a "ONE VOICE" to Subaru so that the many voices can be heard...the constant complaining on a forum such as this amounts to nothing...i am not so sure that Subaru has people monitoring forums such as this ready to give feedback once they have tallied up all of the complaints...if people are really upset with Subaru then let THEM know...have courage to organize so that your voices can be a strong part of all of the variables that go into making corporate decisions...

but i can think of no real benefit from people complaing on a forum such as this...UNLESS you are grieving and this is your way of dealing with your frustration...in that case...i would tell you that you should go one steph further and become the HERO of all who are pieved over the loss of the legacy wagon...and organize your efforts...you will go down in history as the MAN who got the legacy wagon back...and not the metrosexual man who complained and wined and griped and did nothing else

my encouragment would be to organize a "ONE VOICE" to Subaru so that the many voices can be heard...the constant complaining on a forum such as this amounts to nothing...i am not so sure that Subaru has people monitoring forums such as this ready to give feedback once they have tallied up all of the complaints...if people are really upset with Subaru then let THEM know...have courage to organize so that your voices can be a strong part of all of the variables that go into making corporate decisions...

but i can think of no real benefit from people complaing on a forum such as this...UNLESS you are grieving and this is your way of dealing with your frustration...in that case...i would tell you that you should go one steph further and become the HERO of all who are pieved over the loss of the legacy wagon...and organize your efforts...you will go down in history as the MAN who got the legacy wagon back...and not the metrosexual man who complained and wined and griped and did nothing else

Check my sig.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? :confused::lol: Yes, I think that something needs to be done with one voice. That's why we have our crazy ass wagon guy: unlcemat. He's organizing a wagon rally at SOA. As for being less of a MAN (I must remember to ALWAYS capitalize MAN for emphasis sake) because we want a car that looks good, well, I don't know what makes someone less of a MAN about wanting to spend $25k-$35k on something they REALLY like versus something they kinda like. :) Just a thought...
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

sorry about my 'tude...didn't mean to transmit that...i just came off of a 14 hr shift...i was looking for certain information and only focused on the "lack of wagon" and the "color-thing"...

please forgive me

Because for the most part, the rest of the car is spot on. They made most of the cuts in paint and interior choices, and the elimination of of two models (Legacy Wagon and Outback sedan). I'll admit that Subaru colors tend to really suck, but for a little while - they were pretty good.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? :confused::lol: Yes, I think that something needs to be done with one voice. That's why we have our crazy ass wagon guy: unlcemat. He's organizing a wagon rally at SOA.

I was.... but maybe I'll revive the idea. Someone at SOA is simply mean, they make the cars here but won't sell to us even at some premium.

** i have said my peace...so i am going to get a bear, watch the game...and enjoy being a MAN

So you said "your peace" (must be some kind of prayer, I guess).

By why the hell MAN needs bear? Are you into bear wrestling or what?

Krzys

PS Trying to prove that grammar and spelling are important.

PS2 I got it. Pickup truck for the bear.

PS3 14 hour shift sucks. I feel sorry for you.

i am going to get a bear' date=' watch the game...and enjoy a MAN[/quote']

By why the hell MAN needs bear? Are you into bear wrestling or what?

I think he meant bareback wrestling with bears:

http://images.chatshow.net/images_Gemma/JOKE%20PICTURES/December2004/HairyMan.jpg

Archived