LegacyGT.com

St. Patrick's Day LGT Meet - 03/17/07

SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well i dunno about them "older" guys, but us youngens will be awake :lol:

but u also gotta take into account that the "older" guys will have more experience drinking so they can take more than the young'ins

although i'm sure there will be a few that will be dead assed drunk by 12 and won't even remember anything......... hahaha :spin: :spin::spin:

but u also gotta take into account that the "older" guys will have more experience drinking so they can take more than the young'ins

although i'm sure there will be a few that will be dead assed drunk by 12 and won't even remember anything......... hahaha :spin: :spin::spin:

i may be 23, but i can hold my own. my buzz comes slow but disappears VERY fast. the only thing that affects me is bacardi 151 :eek:

Hey Hanger,

Like Merv said, if we survive till dark (LOL), it'll turn into Midnight Meet #4 ;). So stay awake until then! :p

I not sure how the pics will come out if all the photogs are sh!tfaced drunk... I know I sure as hell am not driving anywhere after I get to Merv and start knocking them back.:p

Aight...If some one would volunteer for say, paper plates, red cups & Napkins....that'd be great!!

Also...i dont have a final head count, but i think we're okay. If you happen to have a collapseable/folding chair, you may want to bring it, JIC.

I've got 4 deck chairs, 2 loung chairs and a Hammock on the deck...wait, the Hammock will be occupied by Paul & Reza...

But brig one JIC.

Aight!....carry on!!

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived