LegacyGT.com

St. Patrick's Day LGT Meet - 03/17/07

SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My cousin is a dude and I thought there was NO GIRLS!!! allowed to come so there is no way in hell that I'd bring one. This is Mans night to enjoy all that Men are and not have any nagging, cuddling (exceptions to this are Reza and Paul), and did I mention the nagging and clingyness yet?... lol

:lol:

Don't feel Bad Garret. I am pretty sure that we need some meet for the Sandwitch.... I will provide the Mayo afterwards...

:lol:

Now, this is really getting Ghey.... :lol:

its only ghey because I feel that us as men in society are neglected by the women of the world( in that we being our sexual fantasy's allthough some extreme and some secluded insites on our inability of imagination and originality)and they intentinally are hypocritic towards us in offering there goodies but it is more of false advertisment.

wait...didn't you just get engaged?!?

oh and what ever you said made no sense whatsoeva!! i turned off my "girl decoding" ears when my GF hopped on a plane to NH...haha!!

Speed channel, Tecate's & Tyke!! good times!!

~Sucka-Duck~

nice...i got all my ice cube in the house too! maybe some alcohalics? Bunch of Tribe & a few Jurrasic5, oh and all the roots!

Hey I got some Roots Too. Which album do ya got. I have the Illadelph Halflife.

I also got a Tribe called Quest Album and a Busta Rhymes album too.

:munch:

Archived