LegacyGT.com

St. Patrick's Day LGT Meet - 03/17/07

SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just bought a 25pk plates and 50pk of cups. also bringin a minikeg to mix it up a bit :lol:

Sweet!

But more importantly...

A "minikeg" of WHAT? ;)

(it better not be Bud Light, MGD, or The Silver Bullet FTL :lol::().

Then again, it's St. Patrick's Day and we have No Guinness! :(

Looks like there's a line forming already!!

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r260/m_baylon/Photo_031607_002.jpg

C'mon guys, hurry up to show up.

If you are late,all the beer will be drink by Merv's JDM dog.

Looks like he is ready for tomorrow.

Ok, I'll be there, but probably not until 4-5pm. Got wifey things for the am...

I'll bring some burger stuff. Meat, cheese, buns. (Costco, here I come!)

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone into Scotch?

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Me and my ass will not be there till after work. I should be getting there right around 8:00 pm or so.....

What?! :(

Aw Reza, you and Manny will be the last ones there. The party can't get started if Reza and Manny aren't there ;):lol:

Drive safe~

i just hope Paul doesnt bring his ENYA collection!!

and Reza with his Zanfir, master of the Pan Flute Tapes!!

:lol:

Shaite! I keeled over laughing about this. I thought that it was interesting when Paul was playing Sade in his monster of a car. Talk about 2 complete opposites. I hope he doesn't kill me for divulging this info!

As far as Reza, I didn't get to hear the master of Pan Flute unfortunately:

http://www.panflutejedi.com/Images/zamfir-black.jpghttp://celticwriter.typepad.com/images/zamfir.jpg

Shaite! I keeled over laughing about this. I thought that it was interesting when Paul was playing Sade in his monster of a car. Talk about 2 complete opposites. I hope he doesn't kill me for divulging this info!

As far as Reza, I didn't get to hear the master of Pan Flute unfortunately:

http://www.panflutejedi.com/Images/zamfir-black.jpghttp://celticwriter.typepad.com/images/zamfir.jpg

Don't get it twisted... it was Sarah McLachlan!:lol: I like all kinds of music. The next CD in the changer is Ludacris. There is a jazz CD in the regular rotation as well.

BTW, I'm bringing some of my special spicy garlic teriyaki chicken.

Aight Kids!!

The day is here - remember to wear clean underwear and to brush your teeth....:lol:

Anyone who still need's an addy just PM me!!

I've answered all PM's as of 7am this morning....

Sadly, i'm at work this morning, but i should be back in plenty of time!!

See you guys later!!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Bi@tches!! :wub::lol::wub:

~Sucka-Duck~

Aight Kids!!

The day is here - remember to wear clean underwear and to brush your teeth....:lol:

Anyone who still need's an addy just PM me!!

I've answered all PM's as of 7am this morning....

Sadly, i'm at work this morning, but i should be back in plenty of time!!

See you guys later!!

Happy St. Patty's Day! Bi@tches!! :wub::lol::wub:

Merv,

What in the world are you doing up at 5:44 a.m. on St. Patrick's Day? :eek::spin:

You going to be able to stay awake today? :lol: Manny and Reza don't show up until the evening :)

I need to change my oil before I leave. hoping to roll out of Temecula B4 noon but probably won't arrive until closer to 1 PM.

sounds like the beer is covered. any suggestions on what I might bring to the party? (besides hookers)

I need to change my oil before I leave. hoping to roll out of Temecula B4 noon but probably won't arrive until closer to 1 PM.

sounds like the beer is covered. any suggestions on what I might bring to the party? (besides hookers)

Bring your Legacy *sniff* :( (miss your monster Legacy!)

Seriously, hmm... (suggestions):

* Bottled Water! (no one's bringing any; I just noticed that)

* Chicken or Turkey Burgers / Dogs (for the Non-Beef / Healthy side of eating :lol:)

* Broccoli or Cauliflower (as a complement to the mounds of meat being BBQ'd up) - I'll steam them.

* Or... more BBQ fodder ;)

Thanks~

Archived