LegacyGT.com

St. Patrick's Day LGT Meet - 03/17/07

SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Hey Mike, What's happening?

Not too much... just workin' like a dog (and getting ready to pant like one once the hot summer months hit this dustbowl). I'm just counting the days until I can get the hell outta here (1-year contract to be out here is up on 12/9), so hopefully I'll be back on the west coast around the holidays. People keep telling me I might end up loving it out here, but I don't buy that for one second. :lol:

-Mike

OK But Seriously now.........

I REALLY wanted some Hooters Wings. Would any of you guys be willing to chip in on some Wings??

I can stop by on my to Merv's, Or Merv and I can cruise there early for a beer too :D:icon_twis

:munch:

Yo Manny,

Isn't Hooters far from Merv's pad? The Wings will be cold by the time you get back (or eaten already! :p).

Any other good Wing places near your pad Merv? I'd chip in.

Peace~

There's a hooters right off of Harbor and the 405. I don't think that's too far. Especially cuz it's right off the freeway :D

Anyways, we can always re-heat them in Merv's Oven, right :)

I'm down to chip in on wings, but I'm not 100% sure whether I can make it or not yet.

And also, the wings have to be delivered by 2 Hot Hooters chicks and not some drunk LGT owner :D

Well it looks like Merv and Myself will have to Dress up in our Hooters Girl Costumes then :icon_mrgr

Well it looks like Merv and Myself will have to Dress up in our Hooters Girl Costumes then :icon_mrgr

...after the beer googles set in, we'll look like Hot Hooter Girls!! haha...

*manny, can i have my roller skates back already!!* :lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

So what is the finnal vedict where is this going to go down? And if you guys are going to dress up as hooter girls you can at least shave your legs I hate hairy legged hooter chicks!!!! My $.02

Off topic:

When is the next Fun run I am itching for another canyon run how about we start to set somthing up for the near future.

SoCalSleeper

Archived