LegacyGT.com

St. Patrick's Day LGT Meet - 03/17/07

SnoDork

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone needs to figure out what we're doing! :lol:

I sure as hell won't.

But I'll be there once it gets figured out (by someone else)...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aight...I'll make it simple!

My place is open for a BBQ+Beer+LGT's

Doors open at 12pm

I got a BBQ, Large Patio & Huge Dog!!

Normal array of tools for anyone who wants to knock something out.

We can chill, drink and make fun of eachother, and no one has to drive anywhere else once they hit the mother ship in HB.

Open door policy...GF will be in NH so no Noise ordinace!!

There's a very well lit parking lot by the OSH down the street. It's freaking HUGE. So we can sober up and head out and snap some night time pictures if we want...

AND if a midnight meet does come about we can plan accordingly!!

If this is a go, let me know...

OUT

~Sucka-Duck~

^^^ Love it. I am there.... Count me in ... I'll bring a Keg. Since the GF is out of town, Can I crash over night Merv?

If you're serious...sure...i got an extra room for ya! you may have to share it with tyke though!!:lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

^Come and get me :lol:

When would you be in town?

Haha... I can't catch you... you're too tall and skinny. I would be winded after about 5 steps. :lol:

Anyway, I'm in town on the 23rd-25th, so maybe the night of the 23rd or the 24th. If not, I'll be back sometime in May. And I would have to petition for this to be a "couple hours before midnight meet", since I'll be driving in from Phoenix on the 23rd, and will be at Prodrive all day on the 24th, so my energy levels might be kinda low. ;)

-Mike

Haha... I can't catch you... you're too tall and skinny. I would be winded after about 5 steps. :lol:

. ;)

-Mike

I got my money on you Mike, Hanger is a smoker...you got him!!

~Sucka-Duck~

:munch:http://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/jedidance.gifhttp://www.illfindsomethingtoputhere.com/funforum/images/smilies/beer.gif

LOLOL! :lol:

Dude Reza! Did you create that yourself?! Hahahah.

(Yes, the middle one looks just like you :))

As long as I'm not the only one cooking :p. I'll help cook whatevers.

Merv, how big is your BBQ Grill? (one of those hardcore industrial BBQ's? Like what Bobby Flay uses on Food Network? LOL :))

Normal size BBQ, As the day gets closer we'll plan out the food needs...

:dirtypirate:

:mannylegacy:

:mannyisghey:

Damn...non of those work!

~Sucka-Duck~

Archived