LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love my car enough i dont consider it plain. But i can enjoy driving almost any car. I use to have an old astro van and i even cruised around in this kinda weather.

To each their own I guess. I don't see the point of just driving around aimlessly though with no destination in mind.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I had to take in a few employees from our willowbrook store this week to get their hours in because they were closed monday-thursday

Ha i had my spec b swimming to work on sunday. it was horrible. and now my store wont make our goal this month loosing these past few days.

Guest JessterCPA
Hey jesse how is wayne holdin up now after the rain? Was your house ok? I had to take in a few employees from our willowbrook store this week to get their hours in because they were closed monday-thursday

For the 5 blocks of Wayne that flood, it was bad. Nothing at all by me.

hows jersey city? are you living by the waterfront?

dont move in till next week. But Im living on Pavonia ave between baldwin and chestnut...

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=+pavonia+ave&sll=40.730659,-74.056746&sspn=0.001201,0.00284&gl=us&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Pavonia+Ave,+Jersey+City,+Hudson,+New+Jersey&ll=40.730287,-74.057019&spn=0.002402,0.005681&z=18]pavonia ave - Google Maps[/ame]

Guest JessterCPA
I hope i dont have to swim to the mall this weekend. If its even open.

Which mall? Willowbrook?? Good luck.

Passaic County Golf Course could be called Lake Passaic County now. Just drove by.

Guest JessterCPA
its been getting nuts over here. The bridge on eagle rock is litterally falling apart from this season. I think this summer they are gonna close that bridge and build a new one.

oh great. I can imagine the traffic that will cause....especially on 10 & 280.

Thats a nice area just watch it at night... plus you have the path and light rail near by. and also you have hoboken 5 mins away. also your 15 mins from the edgewater meets.

Guest JessterCPA
Actually I have to admit, since they repaved 280, its been really good with traffic. Then again, I barely ever drive on it during peak hours.

I used to hop on right at Eisenhower & right off at New Road. Better than taking Eagle Rock....most of the time. :lol:

Archived