LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screw all of you enjoying your leggies in this nice weather...mine wont be back on the road for about another month....but its gonna be quick when it is.

Anyone here feel like helping me tune it when all the work is done, or you can come watch/help with the swap if you want...just gotta bring beer

had a nice ride today in from CT to midtown. I left at 9:30 so the highways & sawmill were pretty light traffic and I had a good chance to push triple digits on the speedo for most of the ride

Fudds meet is the 25th (posted on nasioc) I'm probably just gonna stick with the AC meet and one of derrick's big meets this year

I thought you were going to take over the rutts meet for me.

Anyone else wanna take it over.

yeah there's one on the 25th check Tri-state nasioc for the meets, now that Delvin is gone noone really posts them on here anymore, i probably wont be making it to this months one because its my dad's birthday that day

so who else has been crusin around in this weather?

:confused:

do you really just go out & drive around?

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yes i do. My friends with bikes ride around also.

well bikes I understand, that's different. But I don't think I've just driven around for fun since I was in high school :lol::lol::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
I try to do some errands on lunch just so I can get out. My desk does not have a window view, and with my hours now, if I do not try & get out on lunch, I miss the whole day.

When I had the camaro it was fun with the T-tops off to cruise in nice weather but gas is expensive now

Yeah I could see that too like if you have a convertible or a more sporty car like a camaro/mustang/vette or something. But to just drive your plain ol subie around is boring

Hey jesse how is wayne holdin up now after the rain? Was your house ok? I had to take in a few employees from our willowbrook store this week to get their hours in because they were closed monday-thursday

Archived