LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

Thats a nice area just watch it at night... plus you have the path and light rail near by. and also you have hoboken 5 mins away. also your 15 mins from the edgewater meets.

whats it like at night for my walk from the journal square path to my place? thats the only place id be on foot at night other than the bar around the corner

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just stay on pavonia ave its the drunk people you really gota look out for.

One night i was drunk walking up newark ave from 7th and this other drunk guy was bout to start a fight with me for no reason. but his buddy stopped him.

ohh and dont go to that mc d's at newark and bladwin. NASTY in there. but the whitecastle on newark is the same as them all...

Just stay on pavonia ave its the drunk people you really gota look out for.

One night i was drunk walking up newark ave from 7th and this other drunk guy was bout to start a fight with me for no reason. but his buddy stopped him.

ohh and dont go to that mc d's at newark and bladwin. NASTY in there. but the whitecastle on newark is the same as them all...

:lol: im not too worried about drunk people & I dont eat a mcdonalds so I should survive i guess. I guess you live near there?

no but but im there alot.

friends, booty call, drug run?

But but, indeed.

you gonna come visit ? :wub:

Ill be home a lot of weekends maybe I can swing through on a friday afternoon/night on my way home and go for a few drinks

Guest LGT-NY

:lol: Unreal.

Filipino food is actually delicious. It's kind of a fusion of a bunch of different styles. It's got some Chinese influence, Thai influence, Spanish influence. It's yummy.

:lol: Unreal.

Filipino food is actually delicious. It's kind of a fusion of a bunch of different styles. It's got some Chinese influence, Thai influence, Spanish influence. It's yummy.

Influence = cats :confused:

eww cats are nasty... the meat used in filipino food is actually recognizable...

:lol: im sure it is. I am right across the street from an elementary school, a monestary, and a church, and around the corner from a highschool...

that means I have to lure the highschool girls around the corner to get them to my bedroom :lol::spin:

^^^ ehh...thats not funny.

ill point out im kidding and within the joke i was talking about seniors who are above the age of 18.

But anyhow, the advantage of the schools and other places in the area is that there should be high police traffic with all the kids around and should be a relatively safe place to be...

:lol: im sure it is. I am right across the street from an elementary school, a monestary, and a church, and around the corner from a highschool...

that means I have to lure the highschool girls around the corner to get them to my bedroom :lol::spin:

for jc girls, drugs and alcohol should be very good bait.... :lol::lol:

Archived