LegacyGT.com

Tri-State local tavern (our own longest thread)

godwhomismike

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you even know how to read someone's location John? :rolleyes:

I know where mike lives, only in the parts where you don't have to pay tolls, but no I don't ben, how do I find this out?!

Guest LGT-NY
I know where mike lives, only in the parts where you don't have to pay tolls, but no I don't ben, how do I find this out?!

You know how your location says "Morris County NJ"?.... Try looking at his location. I know it's in Spanglish, but I'm sure if you concentrate real hard, you can figure it out. ;)

Guest JessterCPA
Is this the Weather Update thread, Jesse? :lol:

Maybe it is. You have something better to talk about?

anyone into mountain biking here? kind of looking to try it this spring/summer and would like to know alittle more about it before trying it

This one kid I work with was all about it, until last summer. He ate shit face first into a rock. It was funny to see though when he came into work the next day.

I have to start riding again this year. My bike is old.......real old.

road or mountain bike? I just bought a hybrid road bike myself. Legs are like jello after a mile or two its really bad. Trying to build up some muscle so i can really go for a ride

This one kid I work with was all about it, until last summer. He ate shit face first into a rock. It was funny to see though when he came into work the next day.

was he doing the downhill biking at mountain creek? i'm not looking to do that kind of riding.....ever lol that just seems way too dangerous so many things can go wrong i feel. I'm just looking to try some trails and what not locally around morris and sussex area

Guest JessterCPA
road or mountain bike? I just bought a hybrid road bike myself. Legs are like jello after a mile or two its really bad. Trying to build up some muscle so i can really go for a ride

Mine is a mountain bike...hardtail with a RockShox on the front. GT Tequesta circa 1993 or so. But technology has moved so fast. I am thinking of just getting another....better equipment, disc brakes, low maintenance.

was he doing the downhill biking at mountain creek? i'm not looking to do that kind of riding.....ever lol that just seems way too dangerous so many things can go wrong i feel. I'm just looking to try some trails and what not locally around morris and sussex area

Bud lake i heard has some nice trials around the lake.

Budd lake is all roads as far as i know around the lake, 2 of my good friends live in mt. olive around Budd lake and as far as i've seen its nothing but roads over there, alot of twisty roads if you wanna go on a fun drive.

Archived