LegacyGT.com

Volvo guys at it again - Chipped S40 vs Chipped LGT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not on one gas tank.

I can g all day on a good morning fill up.

range on an F650 is more than 200 miles on a stock tank, more than 350 miles on a larger Acerbis tank. so, no, I win. :icon_mrgr

Man, if iPd and Rallitek can be one and the same, why can't we Subaru enthusiasts and Volvo enthusiasts co-exist in-peace. :)

Volvo's ain't no slouches - and where is that Volvette :evil: ?

I like 'em. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Volvos = *big yawn*

I'm perfekly hapy wiff my klimat kontrol...itz not taht komplickated...werks good....allltho mammory seets wood bee a wellkome funkshun I don't fined it too bee a majer problum....

:lol::lol:

I don't know what is funnier the Volvo guys or the fact that I understood your entire post as though it was perfect english.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

^ That beast looked faaaaaasssssst..... :) I don't remember if it was a Streetfire video or YouTube video. I believe it was originally posted last year, though, and if that's the case, it was probably Streetfire.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

theyre morons. first saying that they can spank our cars and then saying our cars have a rwd biased.

Yeah how dare they say something true! (our cars are rw biased if AT...)

Mine drifts easily on wet pavement(dry pavement if it is cold out :icon_bigg )...power slightly to rear wheels helps that...

Funny how you post a link of a thread that you are currently posting in. I've never seen that before...

Is that how they do it over at Volvopower dot com?

If the same thread intersects itself, you open up a worm hole to the nexus of the universe... you've been warned.

Volvo owners are VERY loyal and also have selective vision/hearing/opinions in regards to anything Volvo.
I had an 850 Turbo Wagon for several years before I totaled it and got my 2005 LGT Wagon. No comparison in most areas, the LGT is just hands-down better. Of course it's also 11 years newer in design so it's not a fair comparison.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guy's should really take a look @ Scott with IPD's V70R.....it really is one sweet wagon:):):)

We talked for a while yesterday, it really is a small world;)

IPD back when they did their first XC70 project car, they took it to a SCCA rallycross race. They did have a sticker in the rear window. "Speed kills, drive a Subaru, live forever.":lol:

Is that how they do it over at Volvopower dot com?

it's vovlosupervaginapower.com Cmon dude, get it right.

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived