LegacyGT.com

Volvo guys at it again - Chipped S40 vs Chipped LGT

Would you expect anything else from Volvo enthusiasts? (spelling, sorry).

I feel most here as Subie owners are very quick to point out features on other cars that we like better. Personally, I think the LGT interior is well laid out and comprised of quality materials.

In other words, that thread was NOT unbiased by any means.

Volvo owners are VERY loyal and also have selective vision/hearing/opinions in regards to anything Volvo.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Volvos = *big yawn*

I'm perfekly hapy wiff my klimat kontrol...itz not taht komplickated...werks good....allltho mammory seets wood bee a wellkome funkshun I don't fined it too bee a majer problum....

don't tell them to bring a video camera. they'll be able to post your rear license plate all over their forum.

I'm not to concerned it will be @ the track anyway. I'm actually hoping a local guy that I have seen around my town responds he has a 06 S60R that has Evolve performance software & a few other small mods.

We have talked before;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

i've run with a friends s60r. i don't know, his car is quick but steers like a tank. i mean that wheel is heavy!! and at 130 on the highway changin lanes, be ready to grunt a lil. our cars definitely handle better at lower speeds. and as far as get up and go are concerned, it's almost a dead heat with the volvo takin top end honors.

and this is comparing the LGT to something far superior than the s40 those guys were raving about.

I totally agree with the vague steering....That was one of my biggest complaints I had with the V70R I drove.

the s60 is really in a whole other league price wise but performance wise the 2 cars match up very well.

When it comes to fit & finish along with amenities the S60 / V70R simply is in a whole other class.....

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

The guy who started the thread went with a LGT:lol::lol: :lol:

http://images.zeroforum.com/default/msg.gif Re: Chipped S40T5AWD vs Subaru Legacy GT (Mistral) »5:21 AM 7-29-2005

In the end, I decided the Subaru was more fun to drive for me than the Volvo. I'd rather curse the features and enjoy the driving than be happy with the features and just get from point A to point B. One man's opinion... Thanks for the valuable input... http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/emthup.gif

At least the brick red is better than the vagina pink "red" leather Audi uses in some of their interiors.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

inside looks like your sitting inside a soft vagina.

I wouldn't mind sitting inside a soft vagina

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Just think - you get to relive your birth everytime you get out of the car.

imagine if the seats got some dampness on em? :wub:

I had an s40. It wasn't a T5 but I did test drive two of them. (One manual, one automatic.) There is absolutely no way those cars could hang with ours. Especially after adding about 150 lbs of AWD to the mix. My s40 2.4 couldn't get out of its own way! It was comfortable, but that was about it. The thing had to go in for service so many times the first year I had it I almost went to an attorney! When I received my company car, out the door the Volvo went. Swedes are good at creating some things (mainly bikini teams) but their cars stink!

Mike are you talking about the baseball glove leather from the TT? I dont know what vaginas you have been near lately, but that leather is orange :lol:

:lol: :lol: maybe he likes chick that rub "tan in a bottle" on their cooch :lol: Maybe they're so worn out their skin is tough as leather :lol: :lol: :icon_wink

Well the S40 is a sissy car, so vaginal discussions are appropriate! :lol: :lol:

volvo, vulva, vagina, whatever. Same sht

Yeah after reading this thread I went out for lunch and was on the look out for any and all S40's... I saw 4 and all had little asian girls driving...

Might be my town, but it might be the norm across America too...:iam:

PGT it does not matter that you cannot spell when you can sell you way into early retirement

Why did you sell your bike??? Come to Idaho and you can get a real boat and paddle real water that you can drink.

Still time for you to register for the cascade cream puff 100. 20k vertical on a bike in a day or maybe a month for you.

check it out man casecade cream puff 100

see ya in July

PGT it does not matter that you cannot spell when you can sell you way into early retirement

Why did you sell your bike??? Come to Idaho and you can get a real boat and paddle real water that you can drink.

Still time for you to register for the cascade cream puff 100. 20k vertical on a bike in a day or maybe a month for you.

check it out man casecade cream puff 100

see ya in July

I guarantee you I'd beat you up 20k vertical on that bike I sold :lol: Rotax power on a long travel suspension BMW is a wondrous thing. ;)

The thing about a nice volvo is you never need to prove yourself like when you drive a subaru.

I own both now and there is no comparison in the overall feel and quality. The only thing better is an audi. Just to many problems when you live in a remote area.

The only thing worse is a mini. Those stuck up yuppies cruising aroung on their trustfunds. this excludes pgt

Archived