LegacyGT.com

Ever get that feeling someone is outta control?

BigT

If I could I'd buy all the mods dinner. How could you not love some of them.

Rao-I think deep down there is rice in there somewhere.

Rclark-Rao's understudy and connoisseur of Jack Daniels girls.

Mccorry-McMullet-nough said

PGT-Just as long as I drive (see Mini)

Hell I'd even take gtguy out if he was still around just for sh!ts and giggles. :lol:

Hey BoxerGT..... http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/graemlins/finger.gif

:lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one for example... I followed a link that was previously working for some 08 Legacy photos... http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51658

IIRC, someone went off topic, a mod didn't like that and it went bye bye and now I can't find what I was looking for.

So again, instead of letting a thread fall into the abyss, delete offending posts and let it remain for quality discussion.

please note that I said 'locked' and not 'deleted'. there is a difference.

If I could I'd buy all the mods dinner. How could you not love some of them.

Rao-I think deep down there is rice in there somewhere.

Rclark-Rao's understudy and connoisseur of Jack Daniels girls.

Mccorry-McMullet-nough said

PGT-Just as long as I drive (see Mini)

Hell I'd even take gtguy out if he was still around just for sh!ts and giggles. :lol:

You can take me and Gtguy out for dinner ;) or at least me :D

staying away from rice is daily struggle.... :lol:

no bullshit, LGT is THE MOST censored and bullshit mod enforced message board ive ever seen in my life

With such an "enlightening" statement.... can you please provide some examples to back it up?

The only censorship I see here is of people like you who cannot follow the rules and use civilized behavior....and grammar. :lol:

The only censorship I see here is of people like you who cannot follow the rules and use civilized behavior....and grammar. :lol:

:confused: :confused: :confused: WRONG!!!!!!!

A certain admin thinks its ok to mess with profiles/post counts.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

i have no problems with anyone. but my thread was deleated. i was just asking why, im not angry.

I know... I was just telling you that I never saw it. Did it have responses? Are you sure that it was posted? (the reason I ask is sometimes I get an error when I post... and i have to do it a second time).

If it had responses... it obviously was posted.....

Ya know... we try to keep this place clean and keep the NASIOC crap outta here. If that makes us so bad... oh well.

If I wanted NASIOC... I'd be on NASIOC. :rolleyes:

My issue has nothing to do with conduct of board members.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

no bullshit, LGT is THE MOST censored and bullshit mod enforced message board ive ever seen in my life

this is a family board, rated PG. :lol: btw not to defend the actions of the people who run this but i will say some of the other boards i've seen are alot like the comedians of today no talent unless you consider swearing a talent. bosco

Stay Stock Stay Happy

My issue has nothing to do with conduct of board members.

I know, Randy... they are 2 seperate issues. I don't understand why you keep grouping them together.

My comment was in response to Ezay2thaPeezay's comment about this being a censored board. It wasn't about you're post count. This thread, actually, is about censorship....... not your post count issue.

Censored = not allowing free speech. And yeah... we censor some posts if they are on unappropriate topics, contain unappropriate language, contain name calling or personal attacks, or if they are just generally trolling to make trouble. That is all clearly defined in the rules of this site.

You are upset about someone screwing with your post count and title. That is a SEPERATE complaint. Don't lump them all under censorship.

Your issue is that you and "someone" are having a spat and you're pissed that they screwed with your post count.

Take your issue up with you're counterpart in your spat. It isn't censorship. It is "someone" screwing with your count as a punishment for something you did.

I'm not trying to piss you off or be a dick.... that's just how I see it. You're a valuable member of the board.... I hate to see that you hope "that other new members read this post and are scared away from the site".

You need to get out more :lol:

haha i would but inbetween being a fulltime college student, bank employee, recording artist and co owner of a recordlabel, having a significant other, an auto hobby, and all the things associated with the previously mentioned. i dont find much time :icon_wink

^^^how do you really feel? :lol:

haha

With such an "enlightening" statement.... can you please provide some examples to back it up?

Sure, banning racing videos, punishing newbies who respond to flame, and in one particular incident a while back, banning me :icon_bigg (and not the person who provoked me, which i wouldve seen as fair because i did kinda violate the rules, but so did he. haha) As for "people like me", Ive got alot of offer this webpage, POOR ONLINE GRAMMER aside, im intelligent (mensa member babbbyyy), ive got an quite nicly modded LGT, i enjoy helping others with similar interests and learning more about theese cars.

this is a family board, rated PG. :lol: btw not to defend the actions of the people who run this but i will say some of the other boards i've seen are alot like the comedians of today no talent unless you consider swearing a talent. bosco

Naw, i feel what your saying man. the only other messageboards ive been on are the grand prix forums, southflorida racing & music ones, ALL of which arent exactly "pg" haha, i dont see why LGT is a "PG" site tho. I mean comeon, how many people who fit the "PG" catagory own LGTs and like to mod them? :icon_wink

I only ask that public areas are kept clean, there are more open areas that you as a member are open to join and discuss less PG topics. However, modding you car generally isn't an NC-17 type discussion, well... unless you rip open your hand or something. :lol:

Archived