LegacyGT.com

Ever get that feeling someone is outta control?

BigT

Well, most recently it has been the unclemat ban. On another occassion I saw TDC get some crap for a multiple thread. None of these are huge deals, it's just the way people say stuff sometimes. It's really not a big deal. I was just curious to see if anyone else has noticed this. I do appreciate all the feedback from Tide and the others. I think this has been really informative. I'm sure that there are lots of things I don't see behind the scenes. And if nothing else at least now I know there is a report button :) I'd still rather not say names with certain things becuase I don't personally have a problem with these people. I was just checking to see if anybody else felt this way or if I was taking crazy pills!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big-T - keep in mind it was a three day probation only that was later extended by the site's owner (Tide) when said offender made things worse for himself (in more than one way). No moderator made that happen. It's also the latest in a list of corrective actions taken dating back a few months with that particular member.

Well, most recently it has been the unclemat ban. On another occassion I saw TDC get some crap for a multiple thread. None of these are huge deals, it's just the way people say stuff sometimes. It's really not a big deal. I was just curious to see if anyone else has noticed this. I do appreciate all the feedback from Tide and the others. I think this has been really informative. I'm sure that there are lots of things I don't see behind the scenes. And if nothing else at least now I know there is a report button :) I'd still rather not say names with certain things becuase I don't personally have a problem with these people. I was just checking to see if anybody else felt this way or if I was taking crazy pills!

I understand... no naming is ok. As for uncleban, well, you should cruise through his posts. It's mostly all there. Search his posts in for sale, that'll REALLY help you out. It's nice to have military personnel join on and have uncleban make comments in their FS threads about the US not really being in a war and what's the poster fighting. Stay Classy San Diego! :( That's a sample.........

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• 1 month later...

I certainly do.

Threads get closed at whim without real reason. Example:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52060

I'd ask moderators to:

1. don't attack members publicly, if you have personal issues take them to pm

2. clean threads from unwanted post (in your opinion), rather closing them out of whack.

I wonder if this one will get locked, too....

With all due respect and appreciation for hard work here, all I ask for is that some moderators adhere to standards required here. In fact, they should exceed them.

With all due respect and appreciation for hard work here, all I ask for is that some moderators adhere to standards required here. In fact, they should exceed them.

as soon as you show as how, perhaps we can follow your lead :icon_tong

Archived