LegacyGT.com

Ever get that feeling someone is outta control?

BigT

no bullshit, LGT is THE MOST censored and bullshit mod enforced message board ive ever seen in my life

and you are?

and in one particular incident a while back, banning me :icon_bigg (and not the person who provoked me, which i wouldve seen as fair because i did kinda violate the rules, but so did he. haha)

wow, thinks for the hint! :lol: Bye-bye 'Epitaph' http://images.nasioc.com/forums/images/icons/nasioc/icon_kitty.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know that. NYers don't do the whole tea and biscuits thing, nor do we have tea dances like you folks in New England do. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: we also dont wanna be considered part of new england.

Tryin to separate yourselves from us Randy? :lol: we dont give a crap :p

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

NY'rs are jealous! admit it! you love our rolling hills and fall foliage!:wub:

sorry, off topic.:icon_bigg

:rolleyes: yeah, that's it. It's great to see fall foliage in july/aug :lol: :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

NY'rs are jealous! admit it! you love our rolling hills and fall foliage!:wub:

sorry, off topic.:icon_bigg

NYC has nothing on towns that shut down at 10pm and fat chicks who hide their guts behind patriots sweatshirts... Well maybe Colts sweatshirts now :lol:

NYC has nothing on towns that shut down at 10pm and fat chicks who hide their guts behind patriots sweatshirts... Well maybe Colts sweatshirts now :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived