LegacyGT.com

The few, the proud...ones with no problems

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bought mine used with 20k miles. thing was immaculate new in and out. put 3000 miles on it in the next three days cause it was so fun to drive. only problem so far is my climate control declares mutiny if i shut the ac off, starts blasting furnace hot air until i shut it off completely an turn it back on. i also smell coolant alot. but levels havent changed and the car runs about 180 from the thermo i stuck in the radiator. under warranty still too. maybe ill take it in. maybe not, dealers scare me.

I have the 110mph window whistle too. Damn POS! I'm selling it right now! How can they expect someone to take a 110mph Sunday drive and have all that air leakage! Madness!!!!!

It is not madness, it's SPAAAATA! :mad:

On a serious note my car still going strong at 25,000 miles. :)

And if anything.... I'll just go to our service department. ;)

I have the 110mph window whistle too. Damn POS! I'm selling it right now! How can they expect someone to take a 110mph Sunday drive and have all that air leakage! Madness!!!!!

+3!!! WTF??? :lol:

My car has had the ECU replaced (cooling fan stuck on) and the heat seater switch go bad. Also had my radio/HVAC unit fail on me twice on 100 degree days -for about an hour. (Just long enough for me to drive home and sweat my b@lls off! grrr) The dealer fixed everything, no questions asked.

Most importantly, I still love the hell out of her...air leak and all :wub:

great now (knock on wood). had #4 misfire for the first 20k of the car!! took them about that long to get it right. 60k now and running strong!
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

34000 miles, had a bit of a stutter problem which was resolved with an ECU flash during a warranty visit to the dealer (rear passenger side door wouldn't open).

No other issues, except that I need a big turbo setup.

40K on the odo this week......

Just a few very minor issues here that were taken care of @ the dealer.......much better experience than what I had with the S4, that car was a warranty queen:rolleyes:

Car is 10 times better now than the day I purchased it, well other than the stone chips:(:(:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

i know i cant be alone, i know im not that lucky? :confused:

After reading about some who are not so happy with their LGT i sure am :wub:

i dont have the stutter, the whine, (thought i did but it was my rear break wear indicator and my dealer replaced em no questions asked)

my info indicator work 100%, the temp is within a couple degrees, my wheel bearing are fine, never had the clutch stink, dont have the window whistle nor dash rattle...

my cruise control works 100%, my heated seats work flawless, my radiator fan has no gremlins.... my stock tmic looks legit, so far it hasn't come apart... my headlights have never burnt out (im at 36k miles!)

is my car a freak? (knock on wood)

cmon raise your hands if your one of the lucky ones!

19,800 Miles and all is fine. My LGT has been bulletproof so far. It's awesome. It may not be the best car on the market, nor the perfect car, but for me, I enjoy getting into it everyday.

:) :) :)

27k miles and 1.5 years in a 05 LGT 5MT Wagon. No stutter. No issues. Just a burned out headlight and the dealer replaced both free.

Just dealer visits every 5k miles for oil changes.

i know i cant be alone, i know im not that lucky? :confused:

After reading about some who are not so happy with their LGT i sure am :wub:

i dont have the stutter, the whine, (thought i did but it was my rear break wear indicator and my dealer replaced em no questions asked)

my info indicator work 100%, the temp is within a couple degrees, my wheel bearing are fine, never had the clutch stink, dont have the window whistle nor dash rattle...

my cruise control works 100%, my heated seats work flawless, my radiator fan has no gremlins.... my stock tmic looks legit, so far it hasn't come apart... my headlights have never burnt out (im at 36k miles!)

is my car a freak? (knock on wood)

cmon raise your hands if your one of the lucky ones!

Of course you hear more about the problems. People with no bad experiences will typically just be slient, they wont go creating threads about how well their car has driven for X time. :)

Like the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease, ya know.

Go Cardinals!

30K and just minor issues with trim pieces, all 3 replaced under warranty. Persistant rattle on driver's side of defroster vent surround, dealer (Emich Subaru-Tucson) says he thinks he's got it now. They replaced the relay on the recall, but I never noticed it running so :iam: . I had a 93 Taurus, don't ask, that was a piece of crap. This car is fantastic and I love it to death.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::wub:

You're just jealous that the Voices talk to Me. :cool:

06 specB is in now getting the ECM replaced because of the fan relay. In 12,000 miles that is the only 'problem'.

96 Outback had a new clutch put in at 60,000 miles. It is up to 115,000 and might need another one in another year or two.

. I had a 93 Taurus, don't ask, that was a piece of crap. This car is fantastic and I love it to death.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::wub:

I've got an 06 taurus for a rental this week while I get the fan checked and put a new tranny in my Jeep. The tardus has 12,000 miles on it and it rattles, banks in the turns and is all but gutless. Drive like it's stolen my ass. Drive it like a rental!:lol:

Let's kick this pig!

• 1 month later...

damn well i knew it wouldnt last, my car finally had its 1st failer... im pretty upset cause it was so unexpected.

doubt warranty will cover this??? :(

my right headlight died after 47,000 miles!!!!

now im pissed and seriously thinking of selling this lemon!

NOT!!!!

Hakuna Matata, Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

47,000 miles and still going strong!

Archived