wukindada

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry I like your wife :lol:

Firehouse brewing Co :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't tell your GF/fiance?.

Anyhow I might go work in Sheridan or Greybull this summer if the pay is right. They have a crew shortage so the company might start throwing around mercenary pay to go.

In case that happens give me some notice and I'll try to be around anyway.:cool:

WY and IN :lol: Are you packing up and going? Or just temp stuff?

Wyoming is cool, at least Sheridan, WY is. Never been to Greybull, WY but if the money is good and the job is fun I might stay in either place. Sheridan is dirty ass expensive though, all the millionaires are moving there from Jackson Hole because they can't afford to live in Jackson Hole anymore.

Greybull is close enough to Cody, WY that I would live in Cody and commute to Greybull. Just think, I could hang out with STG and we could talk about our favorite NY City Guido.:lol:

Guest heightsgtltd
Come on, you need to get out :lol:

+10000000000 :lol:

That's like saying the best Italian food you ever had was at Olive Garden :p

• 2 months later...

isnt mccormick & schmicks mostly seafood? id feel weird getting a steak there.

wolfgangs was pretty consistent each time ive gone. love the thick cut bacon and surprisingly, they make awesome onion rings. but as a few other people have said, i think the best ive ever had was a dry aged porterhouse bought from my semi-local butcher, cooked on a gas grill.

Guest JessterCPA
+10000000000 :lol:

That's like saying the best Italian food you ever had was at Olive Garden :p

Every time an Olive Garden commercial comes on, I tell her e"Honey, I REALLY want to go there. It looks awesome!"

She gives me the :rolleyes: before she ignores any comments from me for the next hour.

Ruth's Chris or Morton's Steakhouse will do for me. Pricey though.

mortons is wayyyyyy better than ruth chris but there's alot out there thats tremendously better than either

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest JessterCPA
They are both overpriced IMHO. For the best steak honestly, buy the meat yourself from a butcher, marinate, then cook it yourself.

I might disagree. I have grilled many a good steak, but I was BLOWN AWAY at Wolfgangs in NYC. Just stunningly good meat, perfectly prepared.

I actually cant stand ruth chris
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I've had decent meals there. Why don;t you liek it?

:lol: it's not the best, it's ok food-wise. I just can't stand that you have to go to a mall pretty much to go there

Guest JessterCPA
:lol: it's not the best, it's ok food-wise. I just can't stand that you have to go to a mall pretty much to go there

I see your point.

I might disagree. I have grilled many a good steak, but I was BLOWN AWAY at Wolfgangs in NYC. Just stunningly good meat, perfectly prepared.

jesster-which wolfgangs location did u go to?

ive only been to the park ave one-maybe the one near citi(group) on greenwich is better?

btw, dylan prime aint bad either. good beef wellington too.

ive only been to the park ave one-maybe the one near citi(group) on greenwich is better?

+1 I've been to dylan prime & it was pretty good

Guest JessterCPA

Yes the one on Park Ave. It was excellent.

Best Wellington I've had is at One If By Land. Simply awesome.

Archived