LegacyGT.com

Who all is going to the Suby Challenge?

Magic

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, my car's teh broke :(

I'm going to be pimpin a Mazda 6 V6 to the Subaru event :lol:

I told you , your more than welcome to Ride with me. Were crashing in the same room. You can leave the car at my house. call me tomorrow!

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Tried to flash stage 1, and my ecu died. Both are back up at Cobb now, they fixed the Accessport but couldn't recover the ecu. They're thinking Wed. is when they'll get a new ecu in. There was something wrong with the Accessport that screwed up the ecu.

So for the time being, I'm in a rental.

OK.....this one is for Boon.......

Found a Sunoco in Gainesville that sells 100oct:):)

Sunoco

4207 NW 13th ST.

Gainesville FL 32609

So you ended up calling? Smooooth. Good looking out :icon_cool

I should be in G-ville by around 4:30. If you see a blue wagon at a quarter-op car wash in town, honk :D

Great to meet everyone and put faces with names! I had a blast and hope everyone else did to!

Results are up: http://www.subaruchallenge.com/

Geez, how come my puny n/a on all seasons is .45 sec off of that trailor queened LGT with high perf summer tires in D-Stock? :confused: I guess the Pastelito driver mod wasnt that good.

Edit: One question, can I have my plaque remade with a Legacy (LegacyGT.com front plate too) and Legacy guages (instead of the needle being at 100mph, can we set it to 160 for the LGT guages on my plaque) for free? :p

Great time.....the grocery getter's setup is def. more of a drag setup.......

Never was really able to use any of the power, it was def. a learning experience......

Car had alot left........driver sucked:rolleyes:

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Great time guys, nice to meet everyone.

I thought my 4th run was 57.817, but thats not what the results say. Oh well, I wasnt even close to plaque'n either way.

I will get some pictures up soon.

--Jason

Wish we could have had a few more runs;)

BTW.......best looking wagon I've seen def. goes to Magic......wheel & tire package looks awesome on the car 18x8.5 are the perfect size!!!!

I'll be in Orlando today with my father in Law @ the Funai classic:):)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

pics are up.

http://jasonquest.com/default.aspx?link=pictures&folder=Subaru_Challenge_2006

if you want any high res versions, PM me with the image name. To get the image name do this:

Click on one of the thumbnails, click on the medium sized pic and the large pic will render. Look at the address bar, it should be something like this.

http://jasonquest.com/default.aspx?link=pictures&img=../pics/Subaru_Challenge_2006/PICT0082.jpg

So if you wanted this picture, you would send me (PICT0082)

how it all go?

Went great...was typical Florida hot & sunny all day (even in Oct high's were close to 90!) but it was a blast and there were some wicked fast runs. The Legacy guys represented quite well, out of 124 participants there were at least 12 Legacy's running, including a few early & late 90's versions.

Archived