LegacyGT.com

Who all is going to the Suby Challenge?

Magic

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'll just stay with my niece...Her townhouse has a garage**..JK.......she is going to school @ Florida:(.

I couldn't convince her to go to my Alum.......

You are soooooooooooooo right about the trucks but in Gainesville it's FORD or nuttin!!

WTF is wrong with UF?! I'm a UCF alum, but went to UF for a year. UF has a team that I can actually cheer for this year :lol:

As for the Suby parking stuff... do you have to actually participate in the event to park there or if you are staying in the hotel and have a Suby you can park there?

Ah, I see, not everybody's perfect :lol:

You know, I have 2 UM friends who don't like UF either, and I don't really know why, it's not like they play or anything enough to actually have a rivalry. Unless you dislike all other state teams? And we both don't like FSU, right?

Actually I do not mind FSU @ all.....

My best bud graduated from there:)

My problems come from the 40 & over Alum of the Gators, never have I seen a group of men & women more obnoxious. Well maybe 1 Ohio State Alum:(

When people criticize the U it always makes me laugh, I think of those 2 years of my life as a resort stay with a diploma for a reward.

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Thanks Keefe:)

Do you know if the track is basically set up the same @ each stop?

The options to set up the course at Gainesville are somewhat limited...the course will probably be very similar too...if not the same as last years course:

http://www.subaruchallenge.com/pix/GainesvilleCourse05.bmp

I will be there but I waited too long to sign up..... Hopefully there will be some no shows. Last year the event was a good time even though you get a total of 3 minutes of actual track time. See you all friday.

--Jason

Archived