LegacyGT.com

Who all is going to the Suby Challenge?

Magic

Had a blast guys. Im kinda mad now that I did not run. But will definately run next year. Opie, you will have to teach me sometime. Hopefully the next time there is an open SCCA event close buy you can co-pilot/instruct me. Thanks

It was awesome to meet everybody, hope we can have a better turn out next year. Hopefully, Ed (ECU) will be their with his car running stage 2. We need to get together sometime and finalize some of those crazy ideas we were talking about....:)

Hey Boon, your deffinately going to need that full detail now to get all that dirt and grass out from under the car...lol.

Quest, PM me before your next trip to O-town. I'll give you my cell number.

Later ya'lls

Click

Here everyday:redface:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pics are up.

http://jasonquest.com/default.aspx?link=pictures&folder=Subaru_Challenge_2006

if you want any high res versions, PM me with the image name. To get the image name do this:

Click on one of the thumbnails, click on the medium sized pic and the large pic will render. Look at the address bar, it should be something like this.

http://jasonquest.com/default.aspx?link=pictures&img=../pics/Subaru_Challenge_2006/PICT0082.jpg

So if you wanted this picture, you would send me (PICT0082)

Quest, do you want me to send you the photos I took, so you can post them on the sight as well? I dont really have a god photo hosting site. I was just going to use my garage, but since you have the website....

Click

Here everyday:redface:

Quest, do you want me to send you the photos I took, so you can post them on the sight as well? I dont really have a god photo hosting site. I was just going to use my garage, but since you have the website....

I'll pm you my email and you can send the full res pictures to me and I can host them all on my site ;)

I some how have an extra passenger carpet map. So if you went to the event and are missing one send me a pm and we can figure somthing out. BTW I had a great time meeting everyone and we really need to look at renting the track. Let see if we can get like 10-20 people or somthing.

Wish we could have had a few more runs;)

that's usually the case when it comes to autocrossing (now you know why I do around 30+ events a year ;) )

when it comes to power, that's the problem. Either your car's drivetrain puts it all down with short tires or gearing or that you just make it happen as the driver balance out the car using suspension so you can stay on the throttle longer.

Had a blast guys. Im kinda mad now that I did not run. But will definately run next year. Opie, you will have to teach me sometime. Hopefully the next time there is an open SCCA event close by you can co-pilot/instruct me. Thanks

this stuff gets addicting, and it's a lot more fun driving than just watching or riding (I hope you rode with someone at least). You dont have to a be an SCCA member for most of the events, (you just end up paying a higher entry fee). Use http://www.myautoevents.com or look up on http://www.scca.org and find your closest SCCA region and run with them to get your runs in ;)

Keefe

3 weeks in Orlando, Leonardo will be in town by then also;)

How about something around the Parks?

Say like Pizzeria Uno.......

Xenonk....the thing that made it so tough on myself & Iamboon is the TQ peak & 3900. A protuned stage II car would def be quicker around the track with peak TQ @ 3200.

That being said, I def need more of these events to really see what the car can do handling wise. I only exceeded the max grip on the RA-1's once dropping 2 tires off the track causing a DNF on my 3rd run:(

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

that's usually the case when it comes to autocrossing (now you know why I do around 30+ events a year ;) )

when it comes to power, that's the problem. Either your car's drivetrain puts it all down with short tires or gearing or that you just make it happen as the driver balance out the car using suspension so you can stay on the throttle longer.

this stuff gets addicting, and it's a lot more fun driving than just watching or riding (I hope you rode with someone at least). You dont have to a be an SCCA member for most of the events, (you just end up paying a higher entry fee). Use www.myautoevents.com or look up on www.scca.org and find your closest SCCA region and run with them to get your runs in ;)

This course was definately a suspension/tires course and not a power course.

I'll have to agree with you Keefe, tracking definately gets very addicting. This was my first ever event and now I'm looking forward to running more AutoX and track events in the upcoming months.

we really need to look at renting the track. Let see if we can get like 10-20 people or somthing.

I will give Gville Raceway a call this week and see what the availability is and what our costs are going to be.

i know this is going to sound like a dumb question but what is bithlo?

It's a little town a bit east of Orlando on SR 50, has speedworld there (drag track and stuff).

Also has the largest junkyard/per person ratio for a town I think :icon_bigg

All of us have waaaaaaaaay to many teeth to roll into Bithlo:eek:

So ECU when is it coming in today?;)

Spent the day @ the Funai classic yesterday, why couldnt we have had this weather.....it was brutal

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived