LegacyGT.com

Who all is going to the Suby Challenge?

Magic

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All of us have waaaaaaaaay to many teeth to roll into Bithlo:eek:

So ECU when is it coming in today?;)

Spent the day @ the Funai classic yesterday, why couldnt we have had this weather.....it was brutal

Hopefully the ECU will be in Wednesday (to Cobb), and maybe to me on Thurs :(

Even after I get it back, it's still going to have to get towed to the dealer to deal with the immobilizer, so that's going to be a whole other mess.

Florida drivers check out nasaxflorida.com there is an autox coming up in November. Looks like they have one every month. Had a blast and now have the auto-x bug! btw my times would have been better if Magic would have let me run on his ssr and r-comps ;-)

Florida drivers check out nasaxflorida.com there is an autox coming up in November. Looks like they have one every month. Had a blast and now have the auto-x bug! btw my times would have been better if Magic would have let me run on his ssr and r-comps ;-)

Yeah, Blame it on the Tires:lol:

Im to lazy to check out other sites, just let me know when is the next one you guys decide to go to, and I will be their!

Click

Here everyday:redface:

when I was in Orlando I was a member of this group. Another auto-x option for Florida people.

http://www.martinsportscarclub.com/

This one might be good for me and Ed. monthly meetings, and monthly events, minimal dues, minimal event prices. Plus all events are pretty close with a few being in gainsville.

Click

Just an observation, when there is a thread about a meet, there are always more post on that thread, after the meet than before? Maybe its just me but seems akward....anyway

Gotta reminisce on the good times, with that said, someone on nasioc got a pic of me flexoring my pipe cleaner forearm. :lol:

http://ct.pbase.com/o5/54/194954/1/69018529.froSYTP1.SC024.jpg

Pics of iamboon and wukindada on page 5

http://www.pbase.com/johncatral/subaru_challenge_2006

^^^^^ on page 4, not 5

Autx in tavares on 11/12/06, Im trying to get more info, apparently us noob didnt realize their are autox clubs all over. The one in my area has one on the second sunday each month

Click

Like this one of mine the best, to bad everyone had better times than me though.....Oh wait, I forgot about Boon:eek:

:hide: Oh boy, here it goes....

Oh found another event, is a CFL SCCA event on 10/28/06 in Deland...

Their all over the place guys, we just need to join a specific club, or HEE HEE, several!!!

Click

:lol::lol::lol:

We need to decide on one & all join the same one....

well NASAX is more of a Tampa/St. Pete/clearwater thing, were the Martin one if more Orlando/daytona/melbourne. So since its all CFL we may want to do 2. that way one group is not always the one traveling, we can split months...Or find a group that covers all of the i-4 coridor(better option)

Click

I need 7.5" wide wheels to stay in SCCA STS and a better set of rubbers, dont want to break one and have an oopsie. :eek::lol:

I think you were in the wrong class - looking at the pic above i noticed your spat that clearly puts you in a street mod classification... i will contact SCCA in the am to report:lol: :lol:

I think you were in the wrong class - looking at the pic above i noticed your spat that clearly puts you in a street mod classification... i will contact SCCA in the am to report:lol: :lol:

Sweet! Now I will have a trophy for 2nd place in SM!!! :lol:

Im pretty sure that even if I started at the 1/8 mile mark, you'd still pass me before the finish. :(

Now thats starting to sound like a episode of pinks.......

"I'll give you 20 length's":lol::lol:

It would be great if the challenge could be a 2 day affair. Say Friday night could be @ the Dragstrip 4 runs each.

Then the same setup on sat......

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Archived