LegacyGT.com

Official WTF Subaru Thread!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Headlight washers are gadgets that are just one more thing to break.

Well I hate to give a plug to Bimmers but they actually seem to work pretty well on those cars. I'm not talking about the little wiper blades that Volvos had, just a high pressure jet towards the middle of the lense. You live in the Chicagoland area, don't you get tired of cleaning that salt residue off your headlight lenses all the time?

Abnormally large front bumpers allow snow to accumulate in front of the headlights. A sharper dropoff below the lights would be much better.

Hmmm. Another argument to order JDM bumper from japanparts.com.

Oh. $800 to drop for one....

• 11 months later...

7. SHITTY remote that goes off in your pocket or by accident all the time (I all too often get in my car to find i accidently popped my trunk)

10. How much would have it have cost to put a synchro for reverse?

7. Wow, Im glad im not the only one with this problem

10. I was gonna say the same about 4th gear :lol:

WTF: all windows are crystal clear glass!? No factory tinting of any kind. You *need* to aftermarket tint them or bake in there like an oven.

Nah. 5% factory tint. I learnt it hard way by having 35% tint reading as 30% and failing inspection in MA.

well personally i love my family's LGT

the con's over weigh the pro's and this is coming from someone who has only been in bmw's since i was born. I learned to drive on a 5speed bmw and i think that the Legacy has more going on as a solid car then anything else my family has ever owned

Archived