LegacyGT.com

Official WTF Subaru Thread!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say that I'm shocked nobody has griped about the missing bluetooth. It's such a phenomenally convenient feature, probably costs all of $5 for the hardware, and it's not even an option in my $36k car. Insane. I don't want some dogsh1t clipped to my visor, and I don't want to have to wear a dorksh1t headset. Anyway, I know it's available in the 2008 WRX, which completely perplexes me why it's not available in mine. Pretty much puts me over the edge. Anyone know anything about that feature in the WRX? Is it some kind of hardware that can be integrated into the Legacy?

</rant>

Guest heightsgtltd

I think this might be the eleventy-bilionth thread on WTF was SOA thinking :lol:

You may or may not know this since you are failrly new, but many of the goodies we want has been available on JDM LGTs for years. They just choose not offer them over here :(

Didn't say I PAID that much - that's just how much it stickered for. Reason I pointed out the price-point is bc there is so much competition at that price point, all of which have bluetooth (and likely lots of other features) at that price. I was torn between a 2008 TL-S, G35s Sedan, and my spec.b.

wtf no keyhole on the wagon trunk?

wtf no keyhole on the passenger side?

wtf no trunk release in the legacy wagon?

:-1

you lost your remote? :lol:

Archived