LegacyGT.com

'07 Spec. B price released in nasioc.

eqt2010

^:lol: I have heard that they are usually somewhat decent on pricing though. Don't know anyone who has bought there but I know alot of people use their pricing for dealing with other dealers.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't know about that dealer, but I thought it was interesting that the web heading says no haggle pricing, but the rallysquirrel claims the ad says "call for pricing"... as if they can't publish it for some reason, or want to quote different prices to different buyers...

I just found it humorous, is all...

I asked Concordville in southeast PA what kind of prices I could expect for a model equipped with autodim/homelink and the response I got was:

"As for pricing you can expect the list price!"

Still waiting to hear from Welsh, I'll update when I get word from them.

Mine came in to Welsh Subaru in Limerick (15 min. west of KoP) yesterday. Spoiler (sorry, but the LGT is one of the few cars I like more with a spoiler than without), autodim/homelink, security upgrade for under $34k before tax - $1500 off list with very little negotiating for one of the first in SE PA.

edit... I'm sure I could have gotten them down a little more but I'm happy with the price

• 2 weeks later...
Just got a 2007 GT in off the truck (like 5 minutes ago)

God the new wheels are AWEFUL!

I just got my first GT in yesterday (DGM, closest to a spec.b I could get) and I thought I hated the wheels too... now I've changed my mind, I actually like them. Heck the response has been overwhelmingly positive from the sales staff as well, just cause they are different.

I just got my first GT in yesterday (DGM, closest to a spec.b I could get) and I thought I hated the wheels too... now I've changed my mind, I actually like them. Heck the response has been overwhelmingly positive from the sales staff as well, just cause they are different.

Square spokes? Not a fan...

Anyway, everyone is trying to rush the PDI so they can test drive the SI-Drive :lol:

Just test drove an 07 spec-b...

First impressions:

Interior, awesome! Best subaru interior ever - period.

Nav system, also awesome (havent tried one yet).

MPG indicator... Odd, but hilarious to watch! :lol:

Si-Drive. HUGE difference between I mode and S# mode!!! :eek: I mode feels like its gutless, and almost no power from a stop (feels like a normal 2.5 or worse). Sport mode the car just takes off as normal.

6-speed - SMOOTH as silk! That shift knob is great, and the shifter just feels spot on. I wish I did a 6-speed swap instead of repairing my 5-speed :(

Things I noticed:

Nose dive. Maybe its cause my car doesnt have any, but I noticed big time nose dive. I havent noticed this with the rental 4EAT 2.5i ive driven a bunch, so I noticed it right away. I think the pink springs at least are a must upgrade after driving the car.

The shifting throttle blip... OMG thats so ghey! I havent driven any of the 06+ turbo manuals yet with the electronic throttle, but after experiencing that blip it does every time you shift I really dont like it. I think its actually worse with I-mode, but It was in both I-mode and S# mode.

Anyway, if you have any questions, let me know... I got a couple miles seat time.

Just test drove an 07 spec-b...The shifting throttle blip....

I don't think I've heard about this, what is it? Is it the same as double-clutching on a down shift in any other standard car? As in, does the car match revs anytime the clutch is depressed? If so that's pretty cool, I have yet to master this bit of foot work.

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Just test drove an 07 spec-b...

The shifting throttle blip... OMG thats so ghey! I havent driven any of the 06+ turbo manuals yet with the electronic throttle, but after experiencing that blip it does every time you shift I really dont like it. I think its actually worse with I-mode, but It was in both I-mode and S# mode.

This is disappointing. Was it in S mode as well (making it present in all 3 modes)

ZrrBrrt, whats your take on this?

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." - T. Jefferson

The throttle blip was:

Accelerate > Press clutch > Let off gas >> THROTTLE BLIP >> release clutch > use gas pedal

Theres no need for the car to be doing that... Its not a performance feature.

Maybe i'm just a really fast shifter and the car was too new, but it was a good 1000rpm blip the car was doing...

The throttle blip was:

Accelerate > Press clutch > Let off gas >> THROTTLE BLIP >> release clutch > use gas pedal

Maybe i'm just a really fast shifter and the car was too new, but it was a good 1000rpm blip the car was doing...

Sounds like its just a new "feature" to get used to. From the sounds of it, I'd take an automatic blip over trying to get an accurage blip on my old RS and its 2 ton flywheel.

The throttle blip was:

Did it do it on upshifts and in downshifts? Or just downshifts? On downshifts would be cool as hell...the ecu would get the blip better that I could ever do by heel toe... with it one could just put the clutch in, downshift with abandon, clutch off, and floor it w/o any of the stress created on the drivetrain if one were to do that w/o revmatching.

Did it do it on upshifts and in downshifts? Or just downshifts? On downshifts would be cool as hell...the ecu would get the blip better that I could ever do by heel toe... with it one could just put the clutch in, downshift with abandon, clutch off, and floor it w/o any of the stress created on the drivetrain if one were to do that w/o revmatching.

Upshifts.

If it was on downshifts, it would actually make sense and be somewhat useful... But its not, its on upshifts.

I've been shifting fairly slowly. You think that makes a difference?

Thats probably the reason why it was happening...

My L has a lightweight flywheel, and I have to shift it extremely quickly (like just a couple tenths of a second) or it just looses all its momentum.

I drove the Spec-B like that (I didnt rev it that high either, just around 4000) and I was getting that blip big time.

So maybe its just me and most people wont notice it like I did... I surely dont want that in any car I own though. I'd have to get the automatic.

Archived