LegacyGT.com

Silly thing i just noticed about my car (could be the silly thing i noticed thread)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's odd. I noticed that when I held down the horn to remind the idiot in the left lane that the right lane was occupied, it went completely unnoticed.

My girlfriend actually laughed.

It's more suited to "Beep, beep, Hi!" than to "Beeeeeeeeep, mothaf***er!"

The wiper stalk has the mist windshield symbol at teh end by the push button and also on the bottom. This confused me for a while because it even says pull mist.....I though I was running out of fluid. Dumbass

that got me 2 the first few days i got my car in dec, thought either i was out of fluid or the pump was bunk.

03 BH

Mods: Group A Alt & Crank Pullys and end links,

CIA, JDM L7 Grille, JDM HID lights, JDM rear tails

Stromung CBE, KYB GR2's W/ H&R springs.

I noticed that when you hold the horn down for a long time at a red light the people in the car ahead of you get more than just a little annoyed.

That happened to me this morning and when she pulled forward she was going 15, so i passed her on the left across a double solid.

I always hit the damn parking brake with my knee when I climb into the car and it pissed me off cause sometimes it actually hurts...

when i installed my factory sub last week i tightened the parking brake. now the handle on goes up like 3 clicks and my knee clears it even when its up. also noticed the my drivers side mirror that i ordered from www.subarupartswarehouse.com doesnt have the "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" on it. wierd how much of a difference not have those words on it improves what you see behind you

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

The wiper stalk has the mist windshield symbol at teh end by the push button and also on the bottom. This confused me for a while because it even says pull mist.....I though I was running out of fluid. Dumbass

It was raining the day I got my car. Took me a minute to realize this also!

Anybody devise a method so the gas cap will not touch your paint while you're filling up?

My old car had a gas cap that was not attached. You would hang it on a little shelf on the inside of the gas door while you filled up. I miss that a lot.

OMG I just noticed that the gas guage blinks..... just kidding

actually I just noticed that my drivers side seatbelt attaches to the A Pillar at the bottom, whereas the passenger side belt attaches to the seat frame at the bottom..

I'm assuming this is for child seat security or something..

Wow...that's a good one...I'm going to have to take a look at that when I go to work.

OMG I just noticed that the gas guage blinks..... just kidding

actually I just noticed that my drivers side seatbelt attaches to the A Pillar at the bottom, whereas the passenger side belt attaches to the seat frame at the bottom..

I'm assuming this is for child seat security or something..

A-pillar? That's strange... Wouldn't it be the B-pillar?

If you have it at the A-pillar your car is sure unique! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillar_(car)

453747.png

Anybody devise a method so the gas cap will not touch your paint while you're filling up?

My old car had a gas cap that was not attached. You would hang it on a little shelf on the inside of the gas door while you filled up. I miss that a lot.

just make sure to keep one "twist" in the plastic tether and then you can wedge the cap between the clip of the door and the back of the face - threads touching face, black lid of cap under the clip.

see post #57:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61836&highlight=gas+cap+paint&page=4

just make sure to keep one "twist" in the plastic tether and then you can wedge the cap between the clip of the door and the back of the face - threads touching face, black lid of cap under the clip.

see post #57:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61836&highlight=gas+cap+paint&page=4

Search the post I do remember reading about a cheap Mod that was done to move the plastic clip to the lower bracket so the gas cap hung below the wheel well. I think it was posted in that cheap mod sticky.

Nemo me impune lacessit

Search the post I do remember reading about a cheap Mod that was done to move the plastic clip to the lower bracket so the gas cap hung below the wheel well. I think it was posted in that cheap mod sticky.

I believe you're right.

I just choose to do wedge method and it works great. Now if I can only convince the wife to do it and not just let the cap swing into the car body like a battering ram :(

A-pillar? That's strange... Wouldn't it be the B-pillar?

If you have it at the A-pillar your car is sure unique! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillar_(car)

lol no, A pillar, it takes being a yoga master to get through the web of belts in my car :lol:

yeah, B pillar, I was exhausted when I posed that originally and put the wrong pillar. I know my pillars!:soap_box::lol:

Archived