LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

you were turning right onto some road off of 35. you were heading away from the center of town and towards 684 if that helps. i waved but thats it. the picnic was off of rt6, mohegan lake rd i think is the street name.

Hmmm interesting! I definitely was on my way home yesterday at 3-3:30 ish, so it most possibly could have been me because I live right off of 35. Tinted tails, blacked out headlights, and grille? If so then it was me!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hey Val i think i ran into a couple of your friends last night Ray with BBY Evo and another person with a Honda S2K? Are you guys going on a drive or something at some point this week?
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

^ Hey Val i think i ran into a couple of your friends last night Ray with BBY Evo and another person with a Honda S2K? Are you guys going on a drive or something at some point this week?

Ray..? Do you mean Rich?

I dont know he had a blue evo and his friend had a yellow s2k and both were from yorktown. He said he thought i was you because you have a black legacy. Nice kid, must have been someone else sorry.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Well I know this kid Rich from Yorktown with a BBY Evo, so it must have been him, unless you're sure his name was Ray. I don't know though, it could have been anyone. Most of the guys around here know me because of my Suby. :cool:

Regal Blue LGT Limited with gun metal rims spotted on western ave making a right on Lake. Maybe University of Pharmacy Student?

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Hmmm interesting! I definitely was on my way home yesterday at 3-3:30 ish, so it most possibly could have been me because I live right off of 35. Tinted tails, blacked out headlights, and grille? If so then it was me!

yeah, it was you. unless there's another chick drivin a 2.5i around yorktown with tinted tails, diy grill, and blacked and tinted headlights.

yeah, it was you. unless there's another chick drivin a 2.5i around yorktown with tinted tails, diy grill, and blacked and tinted headlights.

:lol::lol: the Val imposter

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

hmm, could be! the girl drivin looked like her even though i only thru a quick glance and a half-assed wave.

mustve been a Val cronie. One of Val's protege's

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Blow up doll like in the movie Airplane? "AutoPilot"

Gitster has a val doll :lol::lol:

the way I see it. If you have the kind of job that you need NWS as a warning you prob shouldn't be on this site while you're at work in the 1st place

true, but i don't want to be the one responsible for gettin someone else in trouble for harmless stuff.

it would be their fault for goin on the site, not yours