LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Do you have the bike rack on your car lgtvf52? And camaro I didn't say where exactly !

Hey look who I saw today driving in my moms outback lol (not creepin just happened to see it) I believe you were in it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1366927581631.jpg.a65087f95883125bb1734c06bcb97cba.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Rob we are playing in the B league right now, our teams Resurrection. I'm done with it though I'm too short and keep getting dunked on lol I'm playing kickball at casperkill now shits mad fun.

Thanks lgtvf52 ! There's a big meet Sunday with over 2k ppl going

Black 5th gen 3.6R on I95S somewhere around the NY tolls, perhaps 8 am.

SGM 5th gen in NJ on I280E near exit 14 or so around 9am.

Travelled with a black 4th gen GT on the merit parkway (N) until stopping for gas, perhaps around 3pm.

Travelled with a black 4th gen GT on the merit parkway (N) until stopping for gas, perhaps around 3pm.

finally spotted. what's up sir. tried to give you a wave as you went by, but not sure if you saw. was on my way home from laguardia - damn NY & CT have some terrible left lane hoverers. anyhow, good lookin car - what exhaust are you running?

i can put anything i want down here?!

Saw a 4th gen SWP with borla? exhaust North of Hartford, Conn. on SB 84. I was in a silver 4th gen with a stromung exhaust and spec b's on my way back from Acadia on Sunday 4/28 around mid afternoon.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

Who had the DGM Spec.B at the Orange County car show over the weekend? Had all these lame pink decals on the windows like "Hello Titty" which I'm assuming makes it a female owner.

Saw some other nice Leggy's at the show. Talked to the owner of the one with the hood scoop, rear window visor, etc. Nice guy, car looks great.

finally spotted. what's up sir. tried to give you a wave as you went by, but not sure if you saw. was on my way home from laguardia - damn NY & CT have some terrible left lane hoverers. anyhow, good lookin car - what exhaust are you running?

Finally spotted as well! I had also waved when you passed. The traffic was full of left lane zombies. AVO exhaust. Great to drive with another LGT for a few miles.