LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Idk if its worth selling my car or not, I have so much invested but don't feel like putting it back to stock... I want a newer BMW, 03-04 cobra or a 06-07 cts-v if it sells though :-)

Personally I'd keep it because think about it, super fun car.. good in all weather... all wheel drive.. and like u said u have a lot into it! So personally I say keep it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol should be gone by next week then, i just hate putting such a high price tag on it but its CL and full of low ballers

lol aint that the truth, I have a guy who calls me every week from an unknown number and tries to offer me 8K.I hung up on his last time, but he doesn't seem to get the hint.

Lol that's why I originally listed it got 14k I figured I get an offer for 11-12k. But I'm not really motivated to sell it anyway if it happens it happens. I just know with the semester over and me working all summer I'm going to keep investing in the car, it's to addicting

Spotted silver 05 2.5i on rt 8 this morning around 8:20 this morning. Couldnt tell who was driving it, I'd be surprised if you're on the forums. I was on the school bus and a kid on the bus dropped a golf ball out of the window and you swerved around it Edited by Dubz

So I was out at a local bar last night and when leaving I thought I had a ticket on my wiper.. I stopped looked at in and it was a note, said I've seen your legacy around a few times and i love it I have a 07 gt myself. Ps we should cruise and she left her name and number. I went to another bar tonight and was talking to my buddy about how I should put it on somebody else's car as a joke. Of course right when we pull in the lot I see another legacy gt so I stuck the note on there car. Lol we thought it was hilarious and thought I'd share.

DGM 2.5i at Billy Joe's Ribworks in Newburgh over the weekend. Parked right in front in the first handicap spot. Had the grill painted black, mud flaps and rear bumper reflectors blacked out. Also had a red decal on the back window that looked like the bolt of an AR15. :lol:

I have been seen, thank to the DMV for the handicap spot because parking is a bitch there. Well now I can not tell a lie that logo is for ar 15 ;)