LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell are people from south jersey supposed to post! lmao.

The tri-state forum is somehow conneticut, NY and NJ which makes no damn sense... and the midatlantic section is mostly VA posters lol.

Anyway, spotted a QSM 08-09 spec B with roof rack and bronzish rota tarmacs it looked like. It was parked at Walgreens in Williamstown, NJ. I went inside to pick up a few things and asked a few employees if it was anybodies :) No takers.

Sort of a spotting. A friend who works at the dealership in Oneonta, NY says there's a GRP OBXT there for service of some sort.

was just at the Oneonta dealership getting my oil changed.

was just at the Oneonta dealership getting my oil changed.

The GRP has been gone for a few weeks. Probably went to auction. No chance of seeing you today as I'm down in VA for work. Although the car's still up home so there's a chance you could see that.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c8/jaycashmoney10/20130308_220800_zpsfe5bac71.jpg

Spotted a red lgt with gt embl3m only. Was In a black lancer staring lol. With 4 girls. You zoomed passed us on 21 north.

seen that LGT quite a few times, also seen his car at Broken before, sounds awesome

Spotted 2 05 LGT wagons on the Bruckner Expressway by the Draw Bridge Today @ 3:45, at the same time 1 going East, and 1 going West, White 1 had a roof rack, red one looked stock