LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ! Smart ! (and I do the same thing.....park far away from everyone else. I tell my fiance its good exercize to walk so far :) )

Where in the BX are you? I work off Jerome Ave. in the North BX.

Where in the BX are you? I work off Jerome Ave. in the North BX.

Holy crap ur close!......I'm 3 blocks from the Armory (the one at Jerome + Kingsbridge )....between there and the reservoir ! (The guys have me paranoid now about posting exact locations !!:) )

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

I saw an 08-09 LGT with an African American man driving it with a red hat on, on my way home in Marlboro, NJ. I gave him a thumbs up, and I saw him smile and flicker his high beams. It was a pretty sweet moment being that I've only seen 2 or 3 other LGT's in NJ, 1 being my friend who recently sold his for an STI.

spotted a 05 white gt with red mudflaps at Mtn Creek today. I was in my friends civic coupe with the gold wheels.

Spotted the same one at creek yesterday. He/she was parked right next to a 2.5RS with Gold Rotas, then I parked on the other side... It was a suby party. :lol:

Where off Jerome? I am at Montefiore Med Center on E210 St. I don't drive the leggy, just my poop-box civic.

I work at the big construction site at Mosholu Golf Course. You can probably see the big ass cranes from the hospital. :) And I dont drive my LGT to work either, just my poop-box Wrangler... :lol: Take that prospective car thieves!! :lol:

I work at the big construction site at Mosholu Golf Course. You can probably see the big ass cranes from the hospital. :) And I dont drive my LGT to work either, just my poop-box Wrangler... :lol: Take that prospective car thieves!! :lol:

You're in the field every day? I'm jealous :redface:

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.