LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a bunch of subies yesterday with me on the gsp just crusing by all the other cars driving dangerously slow.

Was doing the same thing in the afternoon but on the TP going south. Had a an outbacks, WRX, and STI. Wish I could have taken a picture. We were passing the plows and leaving appropiate spacing and everything.

please spare no detail in the bunch of subies you spotted yesterday J.R.

because John C told me today about the long extensive story you told him about your date with a chippendale, you told him too much info...so i think you could be a little more descriptive about cars you saw

please spare no detail in the bunch of subies you spotted yesterday J.R.

because John C told me today about the long extensive story you told him about your date with a ZoomX Model, you told him too much info...so i think you could be a little more descriptive about cars you saw

OK fine then...

I saw a silver baja with PA plates. the two of us were following each other for a little while.

A few beige Outbacks XTs but they were kinda slow compared to the blue 08/09 2.5i maybe outback sport wagon that was following me through the traffic around the slow cars and plows.

and a thrid gen outback blew by me on my way home i tried to keep up with him but my A/S suck...