LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted a white, second generation Legacy with HIDs, yellow fogs and an exhaust on 87 South near exit 6, Tuckahoe road at 3:45PM this afternoon. Car looked very clean and nice.

Saw a nice black legacy gt at the intersection of All Angels Hill Road and Myers Corners Road in Wappingers Falls. Pretty sure you saw me as well, your car looked very nice! It had an aftermarket grill, and I believe I saw a FMIC. Nicely done car. I think there was a big tach in it, not quite my taste but to each his own :D

Saw a nice black legacy gt at the intersection of All Angels Hill Road and Myers Corners Road in Wappingers Falls. Pretty sure you saw me as well, your car looked very nice! It had an aftermarket grill, and I believe I saw a FMIC. Nicely done car. I think there was a big tach in it, not quite my taste but to each his own :D

Did it have black rims? If so I think I've seen this person around there too.

hey gnuey i saw you took your spec b today. i again almost walked up to it. :lol: did you see all the tracks in the snow in the open area of the lot... tee hee i wonder who made that? :hide:

hah i noticed some tracks in the lot that day. maybe tomorrow morning will be another good day for that. the lgt is basically designated for snow days. the navi screen + aux video is great for the stop & go traffic.

Did it have black rims? If so I think I've seen this person around there too.

No it was on stockers, but they very well may have thrown them on for the winter time.

Nick, no it was a dude driving it, would have been pretty hot if it was a girl and I surely would have included that info:lol: How have you been? Haven't seen you in a while, once we regained custody of our guitars and car parts we haven't really spoken...talk about a bad breakup,lol

grey spec b drove past me at about 5:15 on 31 in flemington right before the circle. i was in the blue lgt in the left hand turning lane waiting to turn onto church street. driver and passengers nearly broke their necks looking back at me. lol

grey spec b drove past me at about 5:15 on 31 in flemington right before the circle. i was in the blue lgt in the left hand turning lane waiting to turn onto church street. driver and passengers nearly broke their necks looking back at me. lol

younger looking kid? if so I know what one your talking about. dont think he is on here, he got that after totaling a red wrx :rolleyes:

yeah everyone in the car looked around our age

yeah that must be the person im thinking about

did you bet them 100k for who could do a better burnout?

lol I bet some 3rd grader today 200k that I could beat them in connect 4, lets just say it was easy money :cool:

Guest heightsgtltd

You weren't in your 2010 G37 coupe that you didn't buy in January?