LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that was me, i noticed your headlights then i heard you rev. you live around st johns?

Nope just going to see some friends over there, nice car man I didnt recognize your car at first then my buddys like thats a lgt with an exhaust and then i figured to get your attention :). You live out there i guess

although I really did spot a 05/06 BSM with just 2.5GT on the trunk and a roof rack today in Haddon Twp on 30

Word...that was me. I ran out of Goof-Off before I got the 2.5GT off. :redface:

Did you catch the BSM LGT wagon for sale right on the White Horse Pike at the little dealer next to TD bank? Think they were asking 13,9 or so...looked clean from just driving by.

Did you catch the BSM LGT wagon for sale right on the White Horse Pike at the little dealer next to TD bank? Think they were asking 13,9 or so...looked clean from just driving by.

I did see that...was going to stop by to check it out but my add kicked in. I heard it is still there, just not on the display ramps

Any LGTs have a hard time in the snow??..:lol: I was parking in spots that had SUVs scared..:lol:

No trouble in the snow, even with the stock tires... Went down to south jersey to help gf and her mother shovel out the snow. Man, people down there don't know how to drive in the snow. There were suv's and pickup trucks stuck and/or having problems, while I was under full control zipping around her neighborhood. Even had a guy ask me what kind of car I had, cause he was amazed I didn't have trouble!

Edited by bisbers
typo

No trouble in the snow, even with the stock tires... Went down to south jersey to help gf and her mother shovel out the snow. Man, people down there don't know how to drive in the snow. There were suv's and pickup trucks stuck or and/or having problems, while I was under full control zipping around her neighborhood. Even had a guy ask me what kind of car I had, cause he was amazed I didn't have trouble!

i had a similar experience last winter. was driving up grand ave in montvale by mbusa, and all sorts of cars were getting sideways, trying to get up the hill (esp those 3 series drivers). i was getting lots of shocked expressions as i was able to blow on by, even from a dead stop, leaving roostertails in my wake. pretty darn hilarious-i should have taken pics. no matter, theres always this winter! :lol:

South jerz was tore up sat and sunday starting about 6:30 am on sat. I got stuck 1 time. There was a side street that had a high snow bank just before it and it looked plowed till I got lug nut deep into it.

I heard it is still there, just not on the display ramps

Yep! Drove past last night & it's still there towards the back... I've looked at a couple cars there in the past & it most were pretty high mileage for the price.