LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

workin, and stayin off this site!! cost me tons bein here. my eyes are bigger than my paycheck!!!

but i'm back for a short time because i need new clutch and headers. so i came here for the links for shopping.

how you been dave? as much as i am down your way i don't think i ever see you.

I hear ya Jeff. No more mods for me until prosperity returns. Only routine service and repairs. I need a clutch soon too :redface:

I'm still down here in Fairfield, work has been pretty sparce. Chasing less than half as many jobs as before and slashing me fees to get them. The construction industry totally blows right now... but always can find time to drink some beers, let me know next time you are down this way dude. :)

This past Saturday ~5pm there was an 05-07 OBP LGT Sedan at the Shoprite in Flanders.

Def not stock rims and had an m3-style? trunk lip. Not sure if this is the same person John(RZA) spots on occasion, as if its the same one I've seen, that one had a stock rear wing.

after a year and a half of owning my lgt i've found that lgt sightings in the 5 boros is like seeing big foot, and spotting a spec B is like catching santa climb outa the fireplace. pzev's are all over the place but they usually show no interest in my Gt. so i've stopped showing interest in fellow legacy owners.

after a year and a half of owning my lgt i've found that lgt sightings in the 5 boros is like seeing big foot, and spotting a spec B is like catching santa climb outa the fireplace. pzev's are all over the place but they usually show no interest in my Gt. so i've stopped showing interest in fellow legacy owners.

This is true I have much better luck when im upstate or in LI. I only seen 1 gt in the boros it was modded but parked made me a little depressed cause I would of like to talk to the owner as it looked sweet!

Hahahahahaha ! I've been driving my spec B in the 5 boros + lower Westchester for 3 years and so far I've only seen ONE other B. (He's on our forum....hot as hell 05 beast!). :)

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

Spotted another 07 spec b at my office complex in. Woodbridge tinded aftermarket rims front lip blue alarm light

Have you spotted properly placed punctuations? :lol: