LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Hasslehoff lives in Germany. Pitt lives in Africa (or something). Cali is NOT Baywatch. Get that shit out of your head. Trust me, there are just as many HOT women in NYC as in LA. There are MANY more flavors in NYC. LA women all have the same plastic surgeon. Only difference is in LA women wear less clothes year round. In NYC you have to wait for summer for the real freaks to come out.

cool.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11428

anyways spotted 2 LGTs yesterday, one BSM 05 gt on flanders-bartley road in flanders around 830 am, looked stock pretty sure. later on around 9 SWP 05-07 GT, tint black wheels and debadged on 206 south in bridgewater right around bridgewater commons, i was turning off to get to the mall you passed by me

Edited by THE RZA

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, or I could walk around in shorts (cause it aint that damn cold) and laugh at all the people wearing their ski gear cause its colder than 55 outside. Its funny how fickle people are about the weather here. If it aint perfect it must be horrible. I could use a good snow ball fight, or a good hand full of snow down the back of the collar right about now. Some people dont understand, but I love NYC in the winter. Something about the city under a blanket of snow.

or take the quads out in the snow. speaking of which i need to get mine working again before this winter, needs a new clutch badly, definitely new rear shocks possibly new front shocks as well, brakes are on their way out as well, its just money i dont want to spend when i barely ride anymore :lol: . i haven't rode it in a few years, a 2003 yamaha Blaster, when i first bought it i beat that thing up because i rode it every day up until i got my license. psh hell, hey j.r. wanna trade your 07 spec b for a 2003 yamaha blaster? i'll take over your payments and you just fix up the blaster! :lol: Edited by THE RZA

Never ridden any of my quads in the snow. Wish I had gotten them to NY to ride in the snow. They made it to Florida with my buggy. Thats where everything is still. My wife is at our property in the desert now. I stayed home. Frustrating with no toys. Hopefully the bikes will make the trip back to Cali in Feb. The buggy can stay in Florida. I'll call it payment for moving and storage for two years. Still doesn't change the fact that the closet I've been to riding in the snow is a rainy day ride after the races in Penn. I forget the track, it was the Bartosek memorial. Go to bed John, its late on the East Coast.

So this site has turned into NASIOC now I see? First we flame brians for sale thread, the herra frush thread, now this.

I have reason to flame brian, I made several reasonable offers to him for that car, he's been a dick about it, and apparently I don't even get the opportunity to look at the car either.

Edited by THE RZA