LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

saw a black 2.5GT yesterday morning about a quarter to 8 on Vauxhall Rd going towards Maplewood/Millburn.

looked like it had a slight drop, badgeless grill, standalone fog mod (yellow), tinted windows, and smoked taillight overlays...

i was coming off rt78 in a silver Range Rover Sport going the other way onto Liberty Ave. I stared at you for a few seconds while i waited for the light (dont see ANY modded Legacies in the area)

if you're on here HELP ME DO THE FOG MOD haha! it looked real nice

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

saw a black 2.5GT yesterday morning about a quarter to 8 on Vauxhall Rd going towards Maplewood/Millburn.

looked like it had a slight drop, badgeless grill, standalone fog mod (yellow), tinted windows, and smoked taillight overlays...

i was coming off rt78 in a silver Range Rover Sport going the other way onto Liberty Ave. I stared at you for a few seconds while i waited for the light (dont see ANY modded Legacies in the area)

if you're on here HELP ME DO THE FOG MOD haha! it looked real nice

Thats me :) going to work in Millburn. I wouldn't have saw you I am a Zombie in the morning.

The FOG mod is actually VERY easy I followed the directions on the boards, I'll see if I can find them for you.

Denial is your best friend

Guest Gitster
I wish I spotted Val everyday, i drive 90 miles each way and i get nothing. A smile every once and a while would be nice.

Guest subiecity
Shut up! You love it.

i was gonna leave u last night....but i didnt kno where i was eithere hahaha ****** gps..it stands for good piece of shit

This large black woman in a 2.5i actually tried to race me at a light WTF! No disrespect to all you NA guys but a stock 2.5i trying to race a mildly modified GT is just silly. I got a good chuckle out of that.

maybe she wanted your "meat"

84 West in CT exit 10? Tonight around 6:30. Black LGT, stock spoiler? I was traveling East. Unstable???

could have been me last night on 84 going west. I have 6k HID's and Yellow Fogs w/ stock spoiler and exhaust.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol: